Concealed Carry: for the non believers.

JudgeDredd

having a ccw licence's is a big problem if u ask me...u get treated like a convicted when u get pulled over, you always have to read up on new laws all the time...shit is dumb i got arrested and takin to jail when a cop seen me in my garage working on my bike and seen my gun wuz on my side the cop apporcted the garage and asked me if i seen some guy's on a 4 wheeler i said no i didnt he grabs my hand and puts it behind my back and goes do u have any weapons on u i stated yes i have my gun and i have a ccw licences he said what are u suppost to say when u see a officer and u have ur ccw licences...and i said inform then u are carring a gun but i never know if im in my garage minding my biz and u walk up on me asking me a question about some guys on a atv....i spent 2 days in jail....for this act so everyone beware...lol i got it droped in court but i cant get the 2 days of my life back....lol

sounds like you got a cop on a bad day. honestly that is retarted!!!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

having a ccw licence's is a big problem if u ask me...u get treated like a convicted when u get pulled over, you always have to read up on new laws all the time...shit is dumb i got arrested and takin to jail when a cop seen me in my garage working on my bike and seen my gun wuz on my side the cop apporcted the garage and asked me if i seen some guy's on a 4 wheeler i said no i didnt he grabs my hand and puts it behind my back and goes do u have any weapons on u i stated yes i have my gun and i have a ccw licences he said what are u suppost to say when u see a officer and u have ur ccw licences...and i said inform then u are carring a gun but i never know if im in my garage minding my biz and u walk up on me asking me a question about some guys on a atv....i spent 2 days in jail....for this act so everyone beware...lol i got it droped in court but i cant get the 2 days of my life back....lol

I have a feeling that there is more to your story then that. Ive been pulled over a bunch with my firearm and have never had any problems or any officers that were even bothered by it.

I have a feeling that there is more to your story then that. Ive been pulled over a bunch with my firearm and have never had any problems or any officers that were even bothered by it.

yeah i think the majority of officers, once they see you have the license, they realize that you probably are not much of a threat to them... they know you are a law abiding citizen as you went the legal route and got the license, as opposed to a criminal who will carry a gun legal or not.

it happen in a garage not on the street or in my car...but im also 22 year's old how old are u? and about every cop iv ever asked about if they be leave in ccw licences they all say the samething NO.....lol there mad someone can carry a gun that goes to a 12 hour class...and they go to school for 6 months to carrry theres...idk some cops are different...

You don't have to take a class to carry a gun. You have to take a class to conceal a gun. And I've never had an officer tell me that CCW is a bad idea.

where do u live? come to columbus or westerville...lol

my 2 boys my wife and I all have our own personal guns, I would NEVER REGISTER ONE OR GET A PERMIT, if they know you got them they can come and get them. If we need guns to protect life and property, { thats why we have guns} NOBODY is going to give a RATS ASS about some permit.

Yes' date=' unfortunately the Columbus Chief isn't a proponent of conceal carry. I wouldn't call him 'anti' but he definitely doesn't do his part to promote it. I'm glad I live in the sticks.[/quote']

your right im not going to argue with u on that...but there are some jackass around here that dont know how to carry right and are just plain stupid and it fucks it up for people like me and u that has commin sence...but ur lucky i wish i lived in the sticks..lol

so without a ccw can't we just walk around with our guns out?

YES in Ohio you can carry a gun as long as it is in plain view.. but, you can NOT be in a vehicle with it loaded in plain view.. You have to follow the laws of transporting a weapon in a vehicle. Also note a motorcycle is considered a vehicle.