Liberalism, atheism, male sexual exclusivity linked to IQ

Disclaimer

Today is a good day to stir the pot. :thefinger::p:devil:

http://www.cnn.com/2010/HEALTH/02/26/liberals.atheists.sex.intelligence/index.html?hpt=C2

STORY HIGHLIGHTS

• Behaviors may stem from desire to show superiority or elitism, which also has to do with IQ
  • For men, sexual exclusivity goes against the grain evolutionarily
  • None of this means that humans are evolving toward a future where such traits are the default

Click the link for the full article. Discuss.

Gotta admit, the libs were smart enough to convince America into voting "for change" in November of '08. Granted, "liberal" and "democrat" are not 100% synonymous with one another, but were the homeless that ACORN rounded up to vote democrat, liberals? I guess they did get a free meal, a few bucks, and years of entitlements. I think this link might be on to something. :violin:

A lot of the liberal elites are pretty smart in some areas....... but most of them dont have any common sense what so ever. Most cant do simple jobs around the house and I dont know any that are good at math, I mean, lets face it, how stupid does one have to be to beleave you can take a dollar in taxes from a man, use up .80 in bureaucracy, give back .20 in benefit and still think the man is better off....... and they get pissed when someone questions it....... Rate the IQ however you want.... I call it stupidity.

so........like tolerance stacking? ;)

We must tolerate that which is intolerable so that it is tolerable!

We will no longer have to tolerate the intolerable anymore because we can tolerate it.

When we can tolerate it we can ignore it because we can tolerate anything.

When we ignore that which we cannot tolerate it is a form of tolerance.

We can win over intolerance by tolerating it!

:rolleyes:

Lets have another study to prove the last one was tolerant enough.

Then we can ignore it proving our tolerance.

:p

Edited by Strictly Street

We must tolerate that which is intolerable so that it is tolerable!

We will no longer have to tolerate the intolerable anymore because we can tolerate it.

When we can tolerate it we can ignore it because we can tolerate anything.

When we ignore that which we cannot tolerate it is a form of tolerance.

We can win over intolerance by tolerating it!

:rolleyes:

Lets have another study to prove the last one was tolerant enough.

Then we can ignore it proving our tolerance.

:p

lol

well, i was actually thinking from a machining context. when you denote measurements with reference to multiple datums on the same plane you run the risk of having an error that is the sum of all the maximum allowable tolerances on that plain........tolerance stacking. :p

however, i do see your point, appreciate and take notice of the irony involved when observing the actual tolerance of the tolerant left, from time to time. ;)

lol

well, i was actually thinking from a machining context. when you denote measurements with reference to multiple datums on the same plane you run the risk of having an error that is the sum of all the maximum allowable tolerances on that plain........tolerance stacking. :p

however, i do see your point, appreciate and take notice of the irony involved when observing the actual tolerance of the tolerant left, from time to time. ;)

:plus1:

I think both points are valid. Statistically and ironically.