Frazeysburg Fire Dept Spaggetti Lunch

MidgetTodd

Ok on a serious note "yes thats rare for me" theres a ALL YOU CAN EAT spaggetti lunch for a donation this Sunday 11-2 for the Frazeysburg Fire Dept.

Many of you dont know because I dont talk about it much but I'm a Volunteer Firefighter/EMT here in Frazeysburg. We are a 100% volunteer dept not even the Chief is paid and it's time to start fund raising. This will be our first spaggetti dinner deal so if you can come out and help make it a good one that would be great. I know not many of you are local so to sweetin the deal I could host another shoot at my place afterwards or drinkin BS'n whatever if wanted and you'll see me in an apron servin your dinner. If you've got kids they can have fun too as we are having this at the community center around the corner from the station and there are 2 playgrounds there also the Firetrucks will be there.

Let me know if you can make it or if you need directions.

Edited by MidgetTodd

I might make it up for this.

Bring Carie and the guns, Kim will be around they can hang out and we can shoot if you want.

Spaghetti and shooting? Hmmm sounds like a good sunday... You in an apron would just top it off. Will you be shooting in the apron as well? :D

Prolly gonna leave the apron there, sorry.

Wish you were doing this when it was nice enough to ride. I cant make it this Sunday unfortunately, but if you have another one this summer, I is down.

There may be more in the summer. This is the first time we've done this so the turn out will determine if we do more or not.

kids love firetrucks.

i know your situation 1000r, my uncle is captain of his fire dept and its all volunteer same as you and we always try and support his station whenever we have a chance. i will try and make it out there, i love me some ghetti.

This is today if anyone is interested, all are welcome. I'm headed over now to start with setup and cooking. 68 N State st frazeysburg. Head north at the only traffic light in town and it's a 1/4 mile on the right. Spaghetti, Salad and drinks 11-2

Hope this turns out for you guys, as an ex-vff I know what it is to work for your new gear whether it is a coat or a truck. We couldn't make it because by the time we leave our church in Dover and get there, your dinner would be over. Let us know how it turns out.

just got back home from the dinner.... my first 100+ mile round trip on the katana.... not too bad as far as cold, loved to be out in the sunshine... and for some great spaghetti and of course my favorite peeps todd & kim... thanks for having me out. and Yota (a.k.a JUICE FREAK!) great seeing you too buddy, hope your new girlfriend didn't leave too many battle scars, she was tough for a 7 yr old!

Yes it'll prolly happen again not sure when though. We are doing an easter thing soon and a egg hunt for the kids and all.

Cool! I'm all for supporting the local firefighters! Out here, they have a full-blown carnival, and I make sure we go at least once, if not more.