5th Annual DTC Anniversary Ride to New River Gorge, June 12th

Fonzie

579.2 on the trip meter, just shy of 40,000 on the odo. (Just over 10k when I picked her up from jersey)

Also... casper does not pay attention to anyones posts. I've had bula on my posts for 2 years...lol

"I ddnt know you were from way up there"

• Replies 415
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

579.2 on the trip meter, just shy of 40,000 on the odo. (Just over 10k when I picked her up from jersey)

I'm really surprised you only had 70 miles more than me

Also... casper does not pay attention to anyones posts. I've had bula on my posts for 2 years...lol

"I ddnt know you were from way up there"

He probably only pays attention to 10% of what you post too :D

Oh, don't forget that good looking out that Casper did for that hardley rider in Carrol. "Dude, you dropped your helmet", just as he was taking off. :nono:

LOL, I swear to you, I was in shock.

The HD guy starts leaving (without a helmet) and I hear Casper say ... "Hey, you lost your helmet"

I thought Casper was just being a dick to someone not wearing a helmet... I almost busted out into laughter... but then it turns out he actually did drop his helmet. In an instant Casper went from "coolest dude in my book" back to "still an anti semite but now with a VStrom" :D

Edited by Likwid

Guys, it's not raining in Butte, Montana right now. If we head straight there we'll be good.

"Deals Gap's only 3-4 hours from here. Or we could go to Florida!"

About an hour after 10:00. :lol:

"Hey guys.... I just had a GREAT idea while I was over on the other side of that gas pump all by myself!! We could at least ride down to the bridge, then stop for lunch & see if the storm passes over!"

captainobvious.jpg