Suzuki GSX-R 750 (Gahanna) $2800

Craigslist

I Have a 1990 GSX-R 750 I have had for about 2 years. I have completly over hauled it. It has stage 3 jet kit, D&D Exaust, Rebuilt front forks, and calipers, new Triple-H brake pads and EBC pro lite countor rotors, blue braided stainless steel brake lines, rebuilt the rear brake caliper and installed Triple-H pads, and new countor brake rotor also with a blue braided brake line, new clutch and cable, new throttle cable, new chain and sprockets, new grips and bar end, new windsheild, had the carbs sinked and tuned by the Famous Drag racer Bruce Sauer. Oil has always been cahnged every 1,000 miles, Hade it re-painted last winter by GT Auto Body, Hade the seats re covered at the same time, It also has blue LED accent lighting in the front fender and on the bottem of the swing arm. New Front Tire beginning of last summer and a new back Tires half way through the summer.

This bike is Truley Perfect and needs no work what so ever.

P.S. also have a tail that eliminate the rear seat

Feel free to give me a call anytime at 614-354-0033 I have many pics of the whole painting progress, as well as the pics of what it looked like when i bought it 2 years ago.

More...