2001 Suzuki GSXR 750 (St. Marys)

Craigslist

2001 Suzuki GSXR-750 with just over twelve thousand miles. This bike is perfect, not a scratch on it, never been wrecked or laid down, never been abused. I purchased this bike two yrs ago off the original owner so I no for a fact that it’s been taken care of, I've only put about three thousand miles on it. The oil was changed every year with royal purple synthetic, tires are in great shape the tires are Bridgestone Battlaxs, and it has a 190 rear tire. This bike has chrome frame sliders, Yoshimura RS-3 chrome slip-on pipe, custom carbon fiber windshield, GSXR grips, one GSXR chrome bar end, front and rear integrated turn signals, and tank pad, comes with front and rear stands, and factory sheild, and rear seat delete shell. The price is $5,100. this bike is spotless!!! NO TRADES

You won’t find a cleaner bike around, come take a look for yourself, my number is 419-305-9964 you can call or text me, or my email is schaaf_e@hotmail.com, There is not a thing wrong with this bike, I just want something new. Thanks

More...