2004 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200R (Columbus) $6500

Craigslist

For sale is a 2004 Harley Davidson Sportster 1200R. It has a little over 8,517 miles on it. We are the second owners, bought it new from the original owner. We purchased the beginning of the summer 2009 thinking we would ride it quite a bit but my boyfriend and I rode his sport bike more often and have decided to sell this one. Was in new condition when we bought it and still is. There is a small scratch on the oil tank right by the cap but it is not noticeable. Since owning the bike we have added Harley Davidson knurled metal grips, leather throw over saddlebags and some chrome pieces ( fluid reserve covers and levers). When we purchased the bike it had Buell heads, Harley Davidson quick attach/detach rear rider back rest, Kureyaken Hyperchargers, and rubber mounted engine to name a few things. We are wanting to sell this bike as we do not ride it like we thought we would and just really don't use it. Would love for someone else to enjoy it!! Also included, if wanted, a stock air cleaner and a trickle charger.

I have included a few pictures. Please email with any questions or to set up a time to see the bike if interested. Thanks!!

More...