Harley davidson custom (baltic, ohio) $8500

Craigslist

FOR SALE,,2000 JOHHNY PAGSTA CUSTOM HARLEY ,,,1450 CC 88 C.I. V TWIN WITH HARLEY TRANNY, this bike is a custom built bike out of california from johnny himself who builds custom scooters for harley to endorse and put thier own goodies on,,,, then they are sold at harley davidson dealerships just like most customs are,. i bought this bike new 4 years ago,, it was a 4 year or so hold over which means it was a no sale and it sat at finks harley in zanesvillle for about 4 years till i bought it new,,,, its a ridgid frame bike which means its low and mean looking as well as a ground pounding sound that roars from the drag pipes,,,its a real head turner,, i have a solo seat and a custom double seat for this scooter,, it only has a tackometer,,, nothing elese,, they kept these bikes clean and free from alot of junk,,,, clean lines,,,,,i would say it has approx 3,000 miles on it,, im the only owner of this scooter ,, it hit the floor in 2000 at finks for 28,000 and i bought it as a hold over for 19,000 so all i want is pay off which is 8,500..... its a steal for that money, so call for more pics and info,, cell is 740-202-3511 my home is 330-897-7370 and my name is russ,,, thanks so much.

More...