Where are the Dayton Riders???

Fazerlady

So since we are all getting our "bikes in gear" I was wondering if we can get a group together from the Dayton area.

So post in this thread if you are close by....maybe we can even set up a day or a place where we can meet once a month or week or whatever...

:D

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still alive. Brookville area. No plans for march hopefully it warms way up and I'll prolly be down for cruising around..no fast stuff the roads are gonna be crap.

doin putnam in april, in may doing Dyno day, and OR trackday....

I'm not anti-social. I'm just not skilled enough to be leading or organized enough to be the organizer. Essentially I'm lazy.

Springboro, but I'm also in the Waynesville and Dayton Area a lot.

I will be getting my bike reassembled this weekend...but I still need to register. I'll get that taken care of before the week is out then I'm in. I don't think that the Dayton riders are anti-social...they're more pairs riding than groups lol

I was going to go today and started thinking if they were even open on Mondays. I didn't end up going, but I WILL go tomorrow.

I made it but didn't get the bike out. :( Will today though.

I will be getting my bike reassembled this weekend...but I still need to register. I'll get that taken care of before the week is out then I'm in. I don't think that the Dayton riders are anti-social...they're more pairs riding than groups lol

I was joking, there are a bunch of us in the area that ride and we have had a few rides that were decent sized.

Last year was a weird one. The larger the groups get the harder it is to keep them together.