Anyone want March 21 Bristol NAPCAR tix?

max power

He's right.

The epitome of the sport. What better race for fans? You can get blitzed out of your mind while viewing the entire track and unless something changes, you just assume they're still turning left and never miss any of the action.

I took a camper trailer to Bristol and stayed from Thursday before the race til the Monday after. I paid $35 a day to park at person's house on a side street within walking distance to the track. I got electrical and water hookups. This was about 5 years ago. It snowed the first night I was there. It was a great 4 day party. The only suck was that Kurt Busch won that race.

I took a camper trailer to Bristol and stayed from Thursday before the race til the Monday after. I paid $35 a day to park at person's house on a side street within walking distance to the track. I got electrical and water hookups. This was about 5 years ago. It snowed the first night I was there. It was a great 4 day party. The only suck was that Kurt Busch won that race.

I'd go if I could do it up like that. Sounds like fun.

I went to the fall race about 5 years ago and it was a blast. The view on TV doesn't do the place justice. To see 150k people stacked around a 1/4 mile track is awesome. It is one hell of a party too. We camped on what used to be the top of a mountain that they chopped off about a mile from the track, just above the drag strip.

Then I took the camper trailer for a week to Talladega. Since I had the wife with me, we stayed in the family camp ground. We still partied. We paid $1500 for the week. The only draw back was the nightly smoke from the camp fires and the constant hum of generators. It sounds like a field full of lawnmowers running.My company is involved with most forms of racing. I was able to get a pit tour and meet alot of drivers.

Well, probably not hiring at the moment. So sprint car, Cart, Indy, Arca, dirt mods, Grand am racing I have been to. I have been able to attend pit tours, driver meet and greets, as long as I do not displace a customer. I paid to attend these races anyways, but meeting the drivers was a bonus. I work for the automation divsion of Lincoln Electric, the welding company.

The wife's family has a road race team out of Birmingham,AL. The team sponsored a table for the NASCAR Talladega Hall of Fame induction ceremony. This was 2006, when Dale Earnhardt was inducted. Meet all the Waltrips, John force ( for like the 10th time) Jack Roush, Mark Martin, Nigel Mansel and for whatever reason, the baseball player John Rocker was there too.. I love my life.

Ok, sorry for the thread jack.......

Thi is a very good place to attend a race, even if you are not a fan. I have been twice (spring and fall race) It's a great time, especially if you enjoy drinking, laughing and fast cars.

BTW how much per ticket?