ANyone shooting this weekend?

speedytriple

I know Scottb and I were planning to meet and go shooting on sunday but is anyone planning on doing some outdoor shooting this weekend with the nice weather? If so what range is open outdoors this time of year? I am getting tired of shooting at stonewall all winter.

I called this place, but got no answer or voice mail:

South Cuyahoga Sportsmen's Assoc. (SCSA), 19300 Ridge Road, North Royalton, OH 44133.

Phone: 216-671-7422

Facilities include: Outdoor Pistol (50 yds), Outdoor Rifle (100 yds), Muzzleloading, Trap, Airgun

Range Access: Public

Southern cuyahoga is not public it is a private club I have tried to contact them before they are very bad about returning calls or meeting with people. I have heard of a and a before never been there. There is also a state range down in the grand river area in portage.

Ok so it looks like all the outdoor places are either closed still or private? So for now it sounds like a trip to stonewall is gonna be our only option. For anyone interested in meeting up to shoot. Scottb and I were planning to meet at stonewall around 2pm and shoot for a hour or so. I will be bringing my 597 and my mini-14 target. Will have my xd on me also weather or not i shoot that? Anyone is welcome to meet up but this is a range in broadview hts on rt 82. So if ya live in c-bus and want to hike up your more then welcome.

I went to Stonewall today with Speedy. It was a good time. I put about 30 rounds through the Rem 870. The first 20 were Winchester high brass, and the last rounds were my original Federal shells. No jams. It might have been closer to 40 rounds. No jams, so I think i can say the jamming issue was due to the gun being new? The Savage MKII was fun to shoot too. I spent some time trying to dial in the scope. Speedy's Rem 22 597 semi auto was way cool to shoot.

Speedy had his 223 dialed in and I got 3 rounds in the bullseye at the max distance at the range.

I see a semiauto in my future.......the addition continues.

Despite getting burned twice from hot steel cases out of the mini it was a good time. Yeah I think I have the scope right there for the mini. The 597 is good also, I think maybe a bit right but not much. It is hard to sight in scopes when the target is moving from the strings bouncing. Good times, and nice guns.

I went to Stonewall today with Speedy. It was a good time. I put about 30 rounds through the Rem 870. The first 20 were Winchester high brass, and the last rounds were my original Federal shells. No jams. It might have been closer to 40 rounds. No jams, so I think i can say the jamming issue was due to the gun being new? The Savage MKII was fun to shoot too. I spent some time trying to dial in the scope. Speedy's Rem 22 597 semi auto was way cool to shoot.

Speedy had his 223 dialed in and I got 3 rounds in the bullseye at the max distance at the range.

I see a semiauto in my future.......the addition continues.

maybe due to the factory oil.i always wipe mine down before i shoot them. the cover them in grease/oil