Little Jason Childhood Cancer Foundation Poker Run

Disclaimer

The Little Jason Childhood Cancer Foundation (LJCCF) is hosting it's FIRST Poker Run. This foundation is run by a close coworker/friend of mine that he started after his son's battle with Leukemia.

I will be doing this poker run.

If anyone else wants a $20 spaghetti dinner with me, and you'll be in Cleveland... I'd love some company. This is their FIRST poker run though, so I don't know how well it'll be organized - I'm just doing it because Jason is a friend of mine. Notice you can do the poker run in your cage if you want too (great if it's raining), being their first run, they need to get the word out and get as large an audience as possible.

Story here: http://www.littlejason.org/OurStory.html

Here's the LJCCF Event page: http://www.littlejason.org/Events.html

Little_Jason_Poker_Run_NEG.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll need to get a tally for him when the event nears because the last few events I've attended were probably between 40-50 people... basically close friends/coworkers and their families. He just started this charity less than a year ago, and while the turn out is growing, it's not super huge YET. There were a few doggie bags worth of leftover food from the Christmas party... so I assume he's trying to get an accurate count for food to better 'right-size' the amount. He should have an idea for the people who pre-register, but I'll give him a courtesy headsup on the potentials showing up the 'day of'.

Still months away... :( I wish it were at least May by now.

• 3 weeks later...