In Memory of

Jeffrey Lynn Paskey

- March 6, 2010

Visitation:

Friday, March 12, 2010, 1-2 p.m.

Service:

Friday, March 12, 2010 at 2 p.m.

PASKEY

Jeff L. Paskey, age 53, of New Albany, OH. March 6, 2010. Retired from Otis Elevator. Motorcycle enthusiast. Survived by family, Justin, Samatha, Rachel, Tandy and Robin; father, Joe Paskey; brother, Mark (Lori) Paskey; former wife Linda. Memorial service will be held at MORELAND FUNERAL HOME, 55 E. Schrock Road, Westerville, Friday at 2 p.m. with visitation 1 hour before the service, Chaplain Penny Stacy, officiating. Private interment.

You may or may not have heard, Pops has gone to a better place. I only knew Jeff for a few years, he welcomed me to his home back in '07 at one of his notorious bonfires. I felt like family from that day on, he was just that way. Hopefully those of us who knew Jeff can make it, i know Justin will appreciate the support.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a sad day in the lives of many that were blessed with the privilege of know this great man....

I feel that there is a large hole that is missing in myself and our family....

I know that Jeff is riding the roads through all the heavens.

Thank you Jeff for all that you have brought to our lives and you will be remembered and missed.

Love Whitey

0903061944b.jpg

teampops.jpg

DSC01460.jpg

OhioOutlinered.png

Edited by BornSinner

DAMN IT!! I was just saying a few weeks ago that I wanted to go out and see Jeff. I even emailed him and he told me to call and of course my dumbass didnt. Im fucking kicking myself now. Jeff was a truly amazing man. I think some of the best memories I have of him were when OR first started. He grilled for us at kickstands all summer. At one of the last cookouts I brought two big ass Tbones for us to indulge in. The notorious bonfires were also some VERY good memories. Jeff had a way of making you feel welcome in his presence. He had a huge heart, and was a great man. You will truely be missed Jeff. I wish I could of seen you one last time just to shoot the shit. :(

I will try my best to be there friday. Rest in peace Jeff! Carve the corners up there for me! I hope to join you one day.

Jeff was an amazing man who welcomed everyone into his home. Just a few months ago Carie and I took him dinner and hung out to watch a motorcycle race he DVR'd. He'd just recently gotten a new bike, and was all excited about getting better by spring so he could ride again. He was one of the greatest people I'll ever meet. My heart goes out to you guys, and to everyone else who had the pleasure of calling Pops a friend. He finally made it to his little heaven in Costa Rica, this I'm sure.

RIP, mandie told me last night about what happened. I met him once and was a great guy with a warm heart, my condolences to all the family and friends and hope to get to know him better one day on the perfect gravel free roads in heaven.

condolences to Jeff's friends and family. I never had the pleasure of meeting him, but between the comments others have posted, and Jeff's forum name, it's clear that he had his priorities well in order.