Time off

Likwid

i was really hoping this was saying you had time off from work and needed something to do as my bike needs fixed and after 2 days im fully frustrated with it and dont want to touch it. yes, I have a short fuse and attention span :lol:

i was really hoping this was saying you had time off from work and needed something to do as my bike needs fixed and after 2 days im fully frustrated with it and dont want to touch it. yes, I have a short fuse and attention span :lol:

Whats wrong with it?

Whats wrong with it?

well got the upper fairing and stay off to replace because both were cracked I can't seem to get the last 2 screws removed from the fairing to headlight/ram air pieces to transfer to the new front fairing.

I had my buddy who is way more mechanically inclined than me come look at it and even he couldn't figure out how to get it separated. So tomorrow I'm taking to work to see if any of the guys in our garage can figure it out (they are awesome and have troubleshooted any problem we ever had in that garage with construction equipment and several more cars i've brought to them). Once that happens, I can get the front end back on to ride again