Inbound Sales/CSR positions w/ benefits!

tomato_racing

I work for Safelite Autoglass- the leader in glass repair and replacement.

I know a lot of people are in a tight spot for work right now and figured I would offer my assistance with referrals to a great company. Before you go bashing on contact centers let me share a few of the best parts of our company:

-Part and Full time benefits

-Quarterly Incentive Payout plan

-flexible shifts to accommodate as a second job or with school

-merit/comp raises and starting pay at $12.00 (sales also works on commission with possibility of $20.00+ hourly.)

-freshly remodeled work facilities on Sawmill and Schrock Roads (actually finished last week)

In addition we have TV campaigns running next week and have all the extra hours and overtime you can handle! Incentives also include drawings for Ipods, gift cards and Nintendo Wiis.

If you are at all interested please feel free to contact me or by all means start the application process and visit Safelite.com for more info. This information can be found under the career tab and follow links for Sales inbound or CSR positions in Columbus.

Please be mindful that in order to be considered you must: (and don't waste my time on this)

-be able to work a weekend day and Monday

-work at least 20 hours a week

-be able to pass a drug test and background check

-not suck at life

Thanks for looking!

-Justin

I used to service your companies access control and camera systems. I've seen much worse call centers. Seems like a decent place to work.

We just dropped millions into renovations, so I doubt you'll find many that are much nicer now. :)

Jay hook me up!!

You serious brotha?