New Lid!

balaormiga

Well

Just picked up a new lid. A Bell Star Ace of Spades. Haven't had a chance to try it out yet but of my three helemts it is easily the better one. really light, tons of ventlation and attention to detail. Great deal on Ebay.. only $199 for a helmet that retails for up to $538 or so when first introduced and still lists for $300 or more at most shops. Got the tinted shield as well. Anyone else have any experience with this helmet?

picture.php?albumid=909&pictureid=10015&thumb=1

I have this helmet (ace of hearts) and got it painted.

I love it. It's very light weight. Only problem is that you will want some ear plugs with it for sure. Gets kinda loud in there. Also, I hope you tried it on first. Seemed to run a size smaller than normal.

I just didn't like the graphics on mine so I took it to Reimbrandt to get it painted.

http://i475.photobucket.com/albums/rr116/RadioFlyerGlass/IMG_0160.jpg

I looked at your pic. Unique paint job. I didn't think you could paint over the decals. I was thinking of a solid black one but they were still over $300.

I know he sanded it down, primed it and then painted and added clear.

All and all after it was said and done I spent around the same price as what the Star retails for at full price so it was worth it IMO.