Work

rick614

Bikes 2 n v its a shop the bigest dealer of custom chrome in cbus.They did exellent work but moved and went to just doing chrome .

:lol: Bwahahahaha. OK, shut er down. Thats the funniest thing anyones going to see on here all day. Bikes2NV was, is, will be the worst shop in town. They are a poser chrome shop. PERIOD. They probably stopped working on bikes because they kept getting sued for fucking peoples shit up with their incompetence.

cool i been talkin to chevy soilder but he aint said shit bout doing work after you win wat shit ill join a mooselodge which one

Wat da fuk? :wtf:

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW... Can someone look into this and see if Rick614 is really Jcroz ?They act a lot alike!

Rick614 ,what kind of bike do you have bro ?If you've said already ,I missed it bro.

That actually makes perfect sense, this rick dude is jcroz's alt. Explains everything.

I feel stupid, but what is chopper wired? The XJ needs chopper wired? jporter does seem to know what he is talking about concerning carbs, and isn't too terribly far away from you. You're far enough on the east side that some of the Coshocton guys might be close enough/willing to help out.

I know SOME about carbs, I can clean them and reset them to specs. Wiring is usually close to second nature for me.

I just don't have the time right now to get what I have in process done. My Interceptor is apart righht now, waiting for me to spend probably 3 or 4 hours with it to get it back running. I just have to find that 3 or 4 hours! After that, both my car and my wifes car need about 4 or 5 hours of work each.

I could really use a few $ from doing some side jobs, I just have to get my own stuff in order first.