I'm addicted to ...

Likwid

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had this debate with a coworker last week. He said he could eat mexican every day of the week and I said I looove mexican but if I had to eat something every day of the week, it would be pizza. He said mexican was more versatile but I challenge that if I wanted those flavors I could just have a taco pizza.... Anyway, I'm with you, Likwid, I'm a total pizza addict.

Really? I've had their pizza a few times and thought it was terrible

I'm kinda with you on this. The only way I eat it is on tuesdays when its $4. During softball season we are there every week and i get winged out sometimes

Really? I've had their pizza a few times and thought it was terrible. Maybe I just have bad luck. Best pizza around is from Pizza Oven in Canton, but it's really expensive.

I believe I've had Pizza Oven.... but I don't recall so maybe not.

I really like the cheese and dough from the Wink... :D

Depends on my mood:

NY Style - Flying Pizza, hands down. You will not find a better NY Style in Columbus.

Deep Dish - Adriatico's on campus. A medium will feed a fat kid like me for 2 days.

Honorable mention goes to Gatto's Pizza in Clintonville. One of my best friends married into the Gatto family and works there on Saturdays. Pies are plenty better than the normal chain bullshits and they use a proper deck oven.

Depends on my mood:

NY Style - Flying Pizza, hands down. You will not find a better NY Style in Columbus.

Deep Dish - Adriatico's on campus. A medium will feed a fat kid like me for 2 days.

totally forgot they had Adriatico's in Cbus. On Monday's we used to get the "bearcat" pizza, basically a sheet pizza for $25. Easily fed 6-8 "smokers"

totally forgot they had Adriatico's in Cbus. On Monday's we used to get the "bearcat" pizza, basically a sheet pizza for $25. Easily fed 6-8 "smokers"

Here it's the Buckeye, which is far superior to the puny bearcat. In Columbus the sauce tastes like elitism.

Here it's the Buckeye, which is far superior to the puny bearcat. In Columbus the sauce tastes like elitism.

as an esteemed alumnus I should probably defend that but I've always liked OSU more :p

In C-Bus (imho):

#1: Iacono's

#2: Tommy's

#3: Pizza House

#3a: Rotolo's

Haven't tried Rick's (Grandma's?) shop - not close to home.

All-time favorite is Giordano's out of Chicago. Yummmm.

+1 on Giordano's. The misses and I are going to Chicago in 2 weeks and already planning on an afternoon at the original Giordano's.

Seriously, anyone down near OSU willing to grab me a Catfish Biff's pizza next time they come up here?

damn bad timing for you. I'm working in Cbus Thursday and even making my first trip to the pony afterwords. But headed down to Cinci to pick up the new car and celebrate the 1/4 century mark

*cry*

we'll see how I'm feeling on Sunday but I anticipate wanting to die, I'll let you know if I can swing by and pick it up on my way home. I've heard lots about it but have never had it

we'll see how I'm feeling on Sunday but I anticipate wanting to die, I'll let you know if I can swing by and pick it up on my way home. I've heard lots about it but have never had it

just make sure you buy 2 cuz it'd be very easy to eat an entire pizza in the 2 hour drive home :D

just make sure you buy 2 cuz it'd be very easy to eat an entire pizza in the 2 hour drive home :D

haha I already scoped out the deals on the website, 2 larges for $15 made me think it would be a good idea

haha I already scoped out the deals on the website, 2 larges for $15 made me think it would be a good idea

Here's what worries me, I've idolized the pizza in my head. For college food it was great... I'm worried now that it's not going to hit my expectations/memories and I'll be depressed.

LOL yes I'm crazy

damn bad timing for you. I'm working in Cbus Thursday and even making my first trip to the pony afterwords. But headed down to Cinci to pick up the new car and celebrate the 1/4 century mark

What part f Cincy are you headed to? If it's near Western Hills, I could turn you on to the best pizza in the United States. The best part is, is that it comes from a drive-thru, so you can buy beer, smokes, and chips too. I believe Likwid would be most pleased, unless you open it to try on the way home, in which the pie would never make it to him.

What part f Cincy are you headed to? If it's near Western Hills, I could turn you on to the best pizza in the United States. The best part is, is that it comes from a drive-thru, so you can buy beer, smokes, and chips too. I believe Likwid would be most pleased, unless you open it to try on the way home, in which the pie would never make it to him.

nah, other side of town. Probably staying in Mason or Hyde Park. What's it called? I lived there for 5 years so I wouldn't be shocked if I've heard the name before

Trotta's!

I think I heard my old boss talk about that place, she lived out in Western Hills, not sure though. I'll have to get my buddy who works on the westside to pick some up

I'm actually heading home to N. Canton this weekend, if you're serious I could probably do that for you.

I was serious at first, but then I realized I should wait until the next time I go down to CBus and get one nice and hot :D

Unless of course you happen one of those awesome heat bags the delivery guys have :D