ruger p95

that dude

all kidding aside, that dude is a stand up guy, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him

if he points twin glock 40's at you and says "get on yo kneez BRO" just do it cause he will just keep pistol whipping you until you get on your knees, bro.

all kidding aside, that dude is a stand up guy, and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him

if he points twin glock 40's at you and says "get on yo kneez BRO" just do it cause he will just keep pistol whipping you until you get on your knees, bro.

F'n TD fanboy.....

i dunno, he made it so my furnace stopped exploding, so whatevs

So he told you to quit farting into the cold air returns? :lol:

For the record, I have no reason to doubt That Dude's credibility. He seems to be needing money to feed his hookers and blow habit, so someone needs to buy this! :D

I need to save some money and convince the wife to not use it on me, if I were to have a gun in the house.... If I could accomplish that I would be interested.

Good luck finding a XD SC used. Most of the people that own them don't sell them. The Glocks will probably be easier to find. I'll keep my ears out I know a few people that sell things quite frequently. You should have bought one from Buckeye Outdoors last month when they were $419.00. They are $429.00 now if you really want one bad. There is another gun show coming up at Westland Mall on the 10th of next month. I think I am going to head out there.

Good luck finding a XD SC used. Most of the people that own them don't sell them. The Glocks will probably be easier to find. I'll keep my ears out I know a few people that sell things quite frequently. You should have bought one from Buckeye Outdoors last month when they were $419.00. They are $429.00 now if you really want one bad. There is another gun show coming up at Westland Mall on the 10th of next month. I think I am going to head out there.
Theres one this weekend in circleville too and I'll prolly hit Westland as well Jagr will prolly go to we can hook up for lunch after.
you can find xds easily. why an xd?

I've had no luck yet other than new, dont have to be the XD, a g26 or 27 is fine too the XD is just cheaper and I'm cheap.

I'd hit the gunbroker.
Been on there every day all thats on there is new from dealers chargeing the same or more as local shops.
Are you looking for the sub compact or what model? I was looking for awhile and talked to a few people and wasn't able to find a used XD sub compact. So I bought a new one.

The sub

As for the p22 just go to vances they have them new for $289. I am headed to the fin today I will look to see what they have used. My guy with the 26 has failed. He never called me back to let me know if it sold. We are on diff shifts. I have a xdsc9mm But it aint for sale. I have a 4 inch service model I may be willing to part with?

Edited by speedytriple