New rider and new to forums

jsheikh

Hey everybody. Just puttin up a small intro cuz my buddy recommended this site... Im a new rider, just bought a 2005 yamaha R6. Im 23 and live in dayton area. Most likely be moving to Athens, oh for school this late summer/fall. My bike is mostly stock, has a yoshi pipe, roll cage, and some super bald rear tires. So if anyone knows a good place for tires and where to get them replaced im all ears.

Anyway Im excited about learning new things through this site and look forward to advice/comments!

Ok this may sound stupid... But im trying to upload pix but my file size keeps getting exceeded... Even when ive reduced the file size/format... Any other tricks or ways i can put up pix of my bike?photo.php?pid=35152082&id=39501169photo.php?pid=35152082&id=39501169

Use tinypic.com or something like that.

BTW Welcome!

Welcome jsheikh. Athens has got some nice ride areas for your bike, don't get too distracted from your studies.

haha Of course! Ya when i drove there for my interview and was so excited. I heard its beautiful in that area during summer and I cant wait to ride out there.

Thanks everyone for all the welcome-ness..(??? lol)....

haha Of course! Ya when i drove there for my interview and was so excited. I heard its beautiful in that area during summer and I cant wait to ride out there.

Thanks everyone for all the welcome-ness..(??? lol)....

welcome

i havnt had a chance to get the bike out that way, but i can tell you that some of the roads between dayton and athens are not only beautiful but have (at least last year) great asphalt and awesome turns/hills. it'll be a fun ride for sure.