Said F it, bought a new Harley today. Yeah, whatever, bring it on, haters.:)

Artmageddon

I've been wanting to get a bigger bike for a while and have been debating on buying used or new. Looking at maybe a new Honda cruiser, also checked out a Triumph Thunderbird, and some various Harleys.

Decided to to just go for it and get my dream bike, so I bought a 2010 HD Softail, the Fat Boy Lo. Stock, Denim(Flat) Black. Don't have to do much to get it looking the way I want it, but I'm sure there a few things, I went

Freakin' love it. Love the looks, and those of you that tear into HD's for comfort haven't ever ridden a newer model. This thing rides and handles much better than my Shadow. Feels more agile, actually feels lighter, and compared the old bike, feels like I'm in a luxury car on the highway.

Couldn't be happier. :badgerrock:

Some crappy pics, I'm exhausted and don't feel like moving it out of the garage right now.

The Shadow Spirit is going up for sale if anyone is looking, more info tomorrow.

picture.php?albumid=459&pictureid=10069

picture.php?albumid=459&pictureid=10070

picture.php?albumid=459&pictureid=10071

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice looking bike. I used to dog on HD but after a buddy let me ride his 02 Custom, I don't do it too much. The bike actually kind of scared me with as much power and torque it had. I about slid off the seat rolling on the throttle. :lol:

Great Bike!! I like the matt black. Its good to see more harley guys around here, you wont regret the buy. Im glad I bought my first one and probably wont go without one from here on. Im on my 3rd, They get in your blood. The statement...If I have to explain you wouldnt understand... is true. Congrats!!

That's a frikkin sweet bike Art.

And don't worry we'll still wait for you to putt up the ramps.

Thanks, everyone.

Might not have to wait quite as long on this bike. :rolleyes:

it's a little faster than the Spirit.

As of now, much quieter too. Sounds electric compared to the pipes on the Honda.

Great Bike!! I like the matt black. Its good to see more harley guys around here, you wont regret the buy. Im glad I bought my first one and probably wont go without one from here on. Im on my 3rd, They get in your blood. The statement...If I have to explain you wouldnt understand... is true. Congrats!!

There are a few HD and cruiser guys here. Come hang out, in reality most of us don't give a shit what you ride as long as you're not a tool. :D

Every one I ride with is on a sportbike except Moose. Hell, even he has a sportbike now.