Happy St. Patricks day!!!

cmoosego

Well it's St. Patty's day , to all who are Irish ( or wish they were) Here's to a safe and fun day.... Come down to the Knights after 3pm for traditional Irish fare, and good times.. also hit me up on my cell over the day to find out where me and the band are playing, we'll be hitting bars all over the east side collecting money for the kids and playing pipes and drums to the fine Irish celebrators.... Hope to see you all out there! ERIN GO BRAGH!!

Erin go braugh is a phonetic version of "Éirinn go brách," which in Irish (Gaelic) means "Ireland Forever." It was an Irish blessing used to express allegiance to Ireland.

It could also translate as "Ireland 'till doomsday," "Ireland until eternity," "Ireland until the end (of time)" or "Ireland until the Day of Judgment."

(Éire and Éirinn are both used as names for Ireland.)

Wifey and I met up with Oomp for a couple hours at the KoC hall. Ha a few drinks and hung out for a couple hours. They had 2 huge cookers going. One with an Irish stew and the other corned beef and cabbage. I have to say it was prolly the best of the 2 I've ever had. Didn't see Moose though, he was out I'm his skirt collecting monies for teh kidz. :D

it's 1 30 am... just got home from collecting at the local pubs... I have seen more drunk people in this night then I've ever seen... but with drunk women come nekked boobies... so it's all good... :lol: :lol: we raised over 400 smackers for the kids. And I didn't drink one drop till I got home.. so thanks to everyone that celebrated... see ya next year..