Massive Vehicle Born Improvised Explosive Device

chevysoldier

Hooooly crap, are you kidding me? Screw that shit, nobody should ever have to deal with something like that :(

It was strong enough the concussion moved the camera.

This is why I don't much care to be around fireworks anymore. I'll go to Fourth of July celebrations but that's about it. They make me nervous most of the time.

Wish I had a video but this is what was left after my HMMV went boom from a EFP!

as.jpg?t=1269218381

You sure there is a HMMWV in that mess? I had to recover all that over there. Man I hated seeing and smelling that. Glad to see you made it out.

Hey Chevy Soldier, when were you there? I was there for 8 months in 2004, running convoy security when all the Americans we getting captured and kidnapped. 15431 miles on those crappy roads, I had the advantage of seeing those up close one too many times...

Hey Chevy Soldier, when were you there? I was there for 8 months in 2004, running convoy security when all the Americans we getting captured and kidnapped. 15431 miles on those crappy roads, I had the advantage of seeing those up close one too many times...

I was there Feb 05 to Jan of 06, just a couple weeks shy of a year, didn't want to pay us the extra money for being there 365+ days lol. Was at Taji for a couple of months than at Liberty/BIAP for the remainder. I was with the 11th ACR, we did a lot of security for the elections and got Abu Ghraib sectors back under control.

• 2 weeks later...