the trike tried to hurt me

vanaman

Well my buddy had a bonfire last night. So before i got too much alcohol in my i took the atc200s three wheeler out for a ride. It did amazing on the moto-x track, although i did avoid the jumps.

When i tried pulling it back in the barn is the first chance it tried to kill me. There is a 4" lip on the concrete. I tried to hop the front wheel up and it wheelies me off the back and was sitting on the rear fender.

Then after i had a few more we decided i should try to do a burn out in the barn. bad idea, it wheelied right towards the work bench and only stopped when one of the rear wheels caught my foot and flipped the three wheeler.

Moral of the story

dont rider three wheels when you are drinking.

steve

Well my buddy had a bonfire last night. So before i got too much alcohol in my i took the atc200s three wheeler out for a ride. It did amazing on the moto-x track, although i did avoid the jumps.

When i tried pulling it back in the barn is the first chance it tried to kill me. There is a 4" lip on the concrete. I tried to hop the front wheel up and it wheelies me off the back and was sitting on the rear fender.

Then after i had a few more we decided i should try to do a burn out in the barn. bad idea, it wheelied right towards the work bench and only stopped when one of the rear wheels caught my foot and flipped the three wheeler.

Moral of the story

dont rider anything when you are drinking.

steve

fixed

Moral of the story

dont rider three wheelers evar!!!!!!!

steve

:D

Moral of the story

dont ride three wheelers evar!!!!!!!

steve

fixed

Fixed again!! u fail