NWO Meet and Greet?

Casper

just cause nobody was responding from NWO.... it seems sad and empty.

That's because I'm pretty much the farthest NW member we have on here.... At least who's a regular contributor. Plus.... With most of our members & events being down in Columbus, I think that's one more reason most of the Toledo folks just hang out up there on the other 2 sites mentioned

Besides.... This thread was just started at noon, so it didn't sit that long

Edited by Fonzie

Hell, im from Toledo, moved to Columbus, and now ready to move back to Columbus. I know, I know. Why lol. Im down for a meet and greet. However me and funnyguy are gonna bring those glowing animals he was speaking of. Dont forget our sweet ass hockey team.......Toledo Walleyes smh.

Lima would be an excellent comprimise which could pull in riders from Toledo and BG, while even giving riders from say Columbus and Dayton a more central point for people to ride to as 75 and 30 both run through. That being said it is ugly as hell and they don't call it "little Detroit" for nothin.

I left Toledo 21 years ago and haven't looked back. Have a lot of friends up there and I'm always up for some Packo's.

Sounds like me.... I was born & raised up there 22 years, but have been down here with the wifey for the last 16