Want.

Casper

Going the Harley route, eh? Trailering to destination, riding for 15 minutes, drinking for 4 hours, then trailering back?

Nah, the cool guys trailers their super duper fast stretched busa/ZX14 to taco bell. because they are just that awesome.

Really cool if you like straight line stuff. To each their own, but my mom can stomp the gas pedal as hard as anyone and go straight...

Tell ya what, we run 'em straight and place a right turn at the end of say, 1 mile... Then, go left right after.

Guess who gets to the line quicker? Guy with a waste of a machine or a guy with a bike that can do both rather well and tops it off with a little thing we call talent?:cool:

Really cool if you like straight line stuff. To each their own, but my mom can stomp the gas pedal as hard as anyone and go straight...

Tell ya what, we run 'em straight and place a right turn at the end of say, 1 mile... Then, go left right after.

Guess who gets to the line quicker? Guy with a waste of a machine or a guy with a bike that can do both rather well and tops it off with a little thing we call talent?:cool:

The talent in a LSR machine is in building something that can achieve a higher top speed than anything else of its kind.....and then being brave enough to ride it on salt. Takes balls of steel if you ask me. I bet your mom doesnt have those, but maybe I'm wrong. :dunno:

While I agree that turns are cool. LSR isn't quite the typical 1/4 mile hicks getting together on a Friday night to drink beer and bullshit about who can trap more than 100 mph.

LSR is in a whole different league, it's the cream of the crop.

Are you telling me that your mom can handle this? :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uk9vMQRIp1E

Let's strap your mom's ass to an LSR bike, and watch her eyes explode when she hits 250 and the speedo keeps climbing. :lol:

A machine that does both really well? Find me a bike that corners AND sets land speed records.

Testicles begin sparking at 250MPH. True story.

Let's strap your mom's ass to an LSR bike, and watch her eyes explode when she hits 250 and the speedo keeps climbing. :lol:

A machine that does both really well? Find me a bike that corners AND sets land speed records.

Testicles begin sparking at 250MPH. True story.

LOL.jpg

I thought LSR = Land Speed Racing?

It's not only done at the Salt Flats Max, but it's done at Maxton in North or South Carolina ( I can't recall which Carolina it's in) and the Texas Mile down in Texas. Lee Shierts rode a Turbo Busa to 264.### mph there. From a stand still in one mile. That is amazing.

LSR is why the tank and shit is shaved down to GET down. :woo: