Man killed during break-in attempt

gen3flygirl

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incarcerated in Madison Correctional for 1 year of a 1 1/2 year sentence.

This is what he was found guilty of:

2907.05 4

2907.05 Gross sexual imposition

(A) No person shall have sexual contact with another, not the spouse of the offender; cause another, not the spouse of the offender, to have sexual contact with the offender; or cause two or more other persons to have sexual contact when any of the following applies:

4) The other person, or one of the other persons, is less than thirteen years of age, whether or not the offender knows the age of that person.

Wow. Dude was a winner at life.

I can't believe the shooter actually tried to talk the guy into leaving before he fired on him. I mean, the article makes it sound like they struggled, decided to talk it over with some tea, and then the shooter killed the guy.

Day said the shooter told investigators that he fought with Sprague, who was nearly twice his size, and tried to convince him to leave before firing shots.

recon are you god? you seem to have the answers and knowledge of every thing

High IQ, like can't be measured. I try to dummy it down. Sorry...

Wow. Dude was a winner at life.

I can't believe the shooter actually tried to talk the guy into leaving before he fired on him. I mean, the article makes it sound like they struggled, decided to talk it over with some tea, and then the shooter killed the guy.

Was wondering that. Maybe more like yelling through the door to go away, door broke down and they had at it in less then 5 seconds. Or... He opened the door and started it with a guy bigger than him.

:lol:

shup!

Wait till you meet him, they look alike too. About the same age also so I guess it's possible :D

you shup too! Yes, I am one of the oldest here. 42+ years riding...

Next you'll be saying I rode with Noah... two by two...

Nice work! SO why does this have to go before a grand jury ? Dude shot someone breaking into his house cuz he felt threatened... Should be end of story...

I was wondering the same thing. Castle doctrine, case closed, I'll be at the bar.

Nice work! SO why does this have to go before a grand jury ? Dude shot someone breaking into his house cuz he felt threatened... Should be end of story...

Probably a CYA for the police. They send it to a grand jury, a panel of everyday folks summoned for jury duty. The evidence will be presented, and these people will vote whether or not there is any evidence of wrong doing by the resident. Most likely, they will side with him, but that will be one more notch in the post in case this dead guys family wants to pursue a wrongful death case. Then not only have the police deemed it a justified shooting, so has a grand jury.