Hot Tub Time Machine

SWing'R

Melissa and I saw this yesterday, gotta say I loved it. But then I was a senior in HS in the year they went back to (1986)

so I could relate to ALOT of the stuff in the movie :p

Decent soundtrack, lots of Motley Crue (which just happens to be one of my favorite bands).

The movie was pretty funny throughout, no really boring or dumb parts.

I will warn you its not for kids, lots of f-bombs, some sex/nudity and lots of drug use!

They used pot, coke and mushrooms in the movie, ahhh the 80's :o

...They used pot' date=' coke and mushrooms in the movie, ahhh the 80's :o[/quote']

What is this 'pot', 'coke', and 'mushrooms' you speak of? :dunno:

Soak mushrooms in water for 2 days, strain, make Kool-aid. Let the hilarity ensue (or so I've heard....) :D:rolleyes:

So, you're telling me, I'm not going to 'get it'. :( Full of old man jokes. :p

No there wasn't really any "dated" jokes, just the stuff that was going on, the music, the clothes,

they way they acted and talked, and oh yeah, did I mention the sex and drugs :metal:

So thats why you liked it so much!

Never did any blow or shrooms in HS, saved that for college :lol:but did smoke my share of "cheeba" ;) (Tone Loc/80's reference)!

Edited by SWing'R

:lol: old people FTL! I was born in '86

Thanks for the movie review, sir

And my daughter can look at you and think, "what a disgusting old man." She'd be right too... :D

And my daughter can look at you and think, "what a disgusting old man." She'd be right too... :D

damn... I typed out a very inappropriate joke about girls dating older guys because girls mature faster... but I have a feeling your daughter is like 4 years old so, in favor of NOT sounding like a pedophile I'll just rest with the fact that you're probably old enough to be my dad. :D

damn... I typed out a very inappropriate joke about girls dating older guys because girls mature faster... but I have a feeling your daughter is like 4 years old so, in favor of NOT sounding like a pedophile I'll just rest with the fact that you're probably old enough to be my dad. :D

Hell, if you're mom's from the Toledo area, I probably am.

Hell, if you're mom's from the Toledo area, I probably am.

I haven't met my dad but unless your name is Mr William Mylkman you aren't him. I think thats his name, mom seemed a little unsure when she first told me.

I haven't met my dad but unless your name is Mr William Mylkman you aren't him. I think thats his name, mom seemed a little unsure when she first told me.

Nope, you're not my son. But you're welcome to come sit on my lap all the same.:missing::lol: