Why do people post pics of there guns??

Funjunkie

BlakTod was a jarhead too??? Good to know brudda and I likes your peashooter.

Talk shit about Baretta all you want people. I think I had one stovepipe in a school. Never another failure.

It looks like there making up for a "shortcoming". Its totally stupid to me.?

You got me there, it's a total character flaw. I have a compulsion. It's either post pics of my guns, or track you down and stuff my junk in your starfish.

Just thank your stars I took the noble way out.

Now, here's a picture of me shooting a gun.

Swingset_Sig552.jpg

Why do people post pictures of there guns

It looks like there making up for a "shortcoming". Its totally stupid to me.

I for one, appreciate people posting pics of "their" guns. I like guns! I like to see what others are shooting. I like to see their mods. I like to share pics of mine.....

Perhaps if you didnt equate your manhood with a weapon or lack there of....... you could understand guns and shooting as others do...... a hobby..... an interest..... a way of life. Something people enjoy sharing info on and yes....pics

Im not really ranting but..maybe a little. I dont get it... Why do people post pictures of there guns and pictures of them shooting there guns online in a motorcycle forum??. Im a multiple gun owner too and have never felt the urge to have someone snap my photo while shooting. Or putting my shit on the kitchen table, taking a photo and putting it online. Also..What about the different tough guy with the hand gun, or hunting rifle shots. WTF?? please help me to understand. It looks like there making up for a "shortcoming". Its totally stupid to me. I always felt like it was good to be prudent, not public with your firearms. And Im thinking, I dont want pics of mine posted in a public forum, just in case there is a ban.. or firearm round up. I dont want people to know what I have, or have had. I want as little record as possible. I get the discussions about brands, mods, calibers, ETC.. Just not the heres my gun pic.Or dont I look badass with this one pic. sorry. its STUPID!! The military pics from the middle east are a little different though. I understand that packing is part of daily life and thats the way it is. Id do it too.. but to you military guys, I know your in a war zone, but try to bring up a smile. After all you just got ten or 15 of your friends to pose for a picture. Smile.. it looks better. We wont think your pussies, I swear. You gotta have hair on them just to be there. Thanks for your service. Thats it.. Whats your .02??

:whogives:

Im not really ranting but..maybe a little. I dont get it... Why do people post pictures of there guns and pictures of them shooting there guns online in a motorcycle forum??. Im a multiple gun owner too and have never felt the urge to have someone snap my photo while shooting. Or putting my shit on the kitchen table, taking a photo and putting it online. Also..What about the different tough guy with the hand gun, or hunting rifle shots. WTF?? please help me to understand. It looks like there making up for a "shortcoming". Its totally stupid to me. I always felt like it was good to be prudent, not public with your firearms. And Im thinking, I dont want pics of mine posted in a public forum, just in case there is a ban.. or firearm round up. I dont want people to know what I have, or have had. I want as little record as possible. I get the discussions about brands, mods, calibers, ETC.. Just not the heres my gun pic.Or dont I look badass with this one pic. sorry. its STUPID!! The military pics from the middle east are a little different though. I understand that packing is part of daily life and thats the way it is. Id do it too.. but to you military guys, I know your in a war zone, but try to bring up a smile. After all you just got ten or 15 of your friends to pose for a picture. Smile.. it looks better. We wont think your pussies, I swear. You gotta have hair on them just to be there. Thanks for your service. Thats it.. Whats your .02??

Another bleeding heart liberal!