Polaris QSL tonight 31 march

John

i just heard on QFM96 that they are having an unofficial bike night at polaris QSL tonight, 31 march.

they said the real ones start next week, but they were doing this early one since it was so nice out.

just a heads up for you guys.

here you go...

EMERGENCY BIKE NIGHT

Bike Nite Officially Starts

April 7th but.....

The Weather's perfect!... so Tonight we'll have an Emergency Bike Nite

We have extended Happy Hour from 4pm to 9pm

The Music of DJ Lisa

The Patio is open

Some of the Events this Year include:

3 Bike Give-aways

June 23rd

August 11th

& September 8th

Miss Bike Nite Pageant 2010

Spontaneously Combustible Bike Nite

Combat Vet's Tune-Up Ride-May 1st

And many more

Our Sponsors include:

Nationwide Insurance

AD Farrow's Harley-Davidson

Iron Pony

Yamaha of Columbus

Motoeagles

& QFM 96

Is this a meet at the mall across the street thing like last year?

For those that don't know about the meeting place google map

Lyra Dr

Columbus, OH 43240

It looks like an empty lot behind the fountain in the satellite view but it is an abandon store with a big parking lot.

OR Riders used to meet here at 7Pm before the QS&L night so we could ride over in a group.

Edited by Strictly Street

I'm so lazy... but here is something to actually do. And it's warm out, even...

Am I hungry, I ask myself? Now or soon?

Or should I just go because I'm bored.

Or because it's Wednesday.

Or because I'm curious to see how many bikes get out.

Yeah... that's it, curiosity...

I rolled in about 8:00 - 8:10. Saw three guys, they were leaving. Waited an hour, and didn't see no one else show up. Fail. I parked in that front row, and then realized it was all Busas, several stretched... didn't see no rat EX either, just sayin'...

Was a nice ride though, even if I did slab it there and back...

i made it up there...we took off to go for a short ride on some backroads in the area around 8 though, and my bike was being an asshole so i ended up just going home....transmission fucked up and almost put me on the ground at 80ish...gonna just have to baby it for awhile and see how it does, hopefully it was just a hiccup and theres nothing wrong with it lol

maybe next time ill make it back up and actually stick around for the rest of the bike night!...got there around 6 and chilled with Radio Flyer for awhile until ponyjr showed up and we took off

Went and looked around. Some Harley's, some sport bikes.

Didn't see anybody I knew so I headed out.

But it was a pretty good turn out for a non-bike bike night even so.

Saw you right before you putted off...I was about 100 yards away talking to a couple BMW guys. Tried to wave at you but you were already on your way. Oh well, another day. :-P

Hey now, no one contacted me, its one thing being there on a shitty bike it is another thing showing up on a shitty bike alone and a girl. I will be there next week so long as I know a time and place to meet people.

It's nearly impossible to spot anyone even in a small crowd there. Even worse, I thought I knew someone, and was mistaken. Oops. We need to bring you along since you won't recognize anyone. Standard practice is sport bikes in the East lot, on the South or East side of that parking lot. (The areas toward the Texas RoadHouse.) But when crowded, it's lucky to park anywhere in the East lot. Get there late, and there isn't any parking left at all. And it won't make any sense anyway, when pulling into a group of hundreds or thousands of motorcycles.

Highlight of the evening, for me anyway. This old CB350 cafe racer:

CB350cafe.jpg

Edited by ReconRat

I swung by our pre-meet parking lot yesterday and found out that the store we used to park in front of is now open and selling mattresses.

The good news is that the store next door that we didn't park in front of is now closed.

Sorry I missed you Christine, perhaps next time.