shift racing hjc helmets suzuki leather

that dude

it is .45ACP I think I have a hundred or so rounds of American Eagle, Maybe Another Hundred or so of Blazer, plus I can get more from the house, I'm not sure how much you are looking for. As I'm sure you know Blazer runs about $20 per 50 and Am Eagle runs about $24

i think 100 is fair not shipped 125 shipped. the jacket is practically new, will even throw in the hangar! all seriousness its barley been used, a handful of times. others have seen it in person and its how im describing the jacket. will even throw in the matching gloves, not leathers mx style.

quip- american eagle is 17-19 a box blazer 15-17. where do you buy your ammo from? your paying waay too much for those rounds. how about 5 boxes of american eagle or 7 boxes of blazer brass? it is brass correct? thats picked up. i can meet you at the fin feather fur if you want. i have to get a few things from there

I get it from Vance's and from shopping around it has been consistently the cheapest where are you finding am eagle for 17?

most places online vances fin. buy it when its on sale bro! again id like to get a 100 for the jacket and gloves. the jacket is basically new. over half off. i think its fair. no?

• 2 weeks later...
Sweetness

it'll be too big for the bastard...i had him hit up state8 to see if a XL would do and it was wayyy to big for him. I have one other friend I might see if he is interested in it but he has a cruiser-ish bike so I'm not counting on it

ok screw it, if the jacket and the chicks helmet is still available after this weekend I think I'll come pick em up from you. Just gotta make sure the helmet size works for the new girl

ok screw it, if the jacket and the chicks helmet is still available after this weekend I think I'll come pick em up from you. Just gotta make sure the helmet size works for the new girl

Sweet, will give you the gloves to match . Let me know I will b around all weekend for the most part.