think we have enough bikes in our garage??

natedogg624

Who's we?

my roomates and i, and some other kid who's using our garage (the scooter)

Um what's the address? :D

off campus... our neighbor girls hate us. you'd think they would love to have all these bikes to go on rides with but apparently we make too much noise. damn hooligans.

Nope, need a couple more. We use to have 8 in our garage in UA.

aren't you special... lol

careful about pissed off neighbors. My brother had his spark plug smashed (twice) on his bike.

He had no way to confirm that it was neighbors who were pissed off about the noise, but that was his strong suspicion.

replacing the obnoxiously loud pipes was a welcomed change. So was changing addresses...

For a short time I had these 5 stuffed into a 1 car garage and had 6 more at friends homes across the area. I was finishing a total remodel of my current house and the garage there was full of building materials. I currently own 17 motorcycles and many of them are still kept with friends.

bikes001.jpg

For a short time I had these 5 stuffed into a 1 car garage and had 6 more at friends homes across the area. I was finishing a total remodel of my current house and the garage there was full of building materials. I currently own 17 motorcycles and many of them are still kept with friends.

bikes001.jpg

I'm new here, but you can keep that R1 at my house. Just make sure you leave the key, so I can get it out of the garage, you know, in case of fire. :D

bikes001.jpg

You make me a sad panda... now sell me a sport bike for cheap.

You make me a sad panda... now sell me a sport bike for cheap.

I currently have none for sale but somebody is always trying to sell me another. I am thinking of giving away my 79 Yamaha XS 1100, nothing is really wrong with it it has just been sitting for 2 years because I never really liked riding it and it get extremely shitty gas mileage ( average around 30mpg) The fueling system is a absolute nightmare on this thing with 2 petcocks with fuel & vacuum lines running everyplace. I'd rather do a Honda V4 valve adjustment than rip into this things fuel system again. Current mileage is around 217,000 miles ( yes 217,000 miles) and it's had Mobil1 synthetic since new. I knew the original owner very well and he rode the shit out this thing before getting something smaller and easier for him to handle. It's the black bike on the left in this photo.

Any takers??

X-Mas2004019.jpg

if you think that is impressive you should see what nick has in his closet. he probably has more total horse power in there then you have in ur bikes

Hey, you said you needed a place to store all that shit, so I figured it would be nice to help you out. Come get all your things out of my closet now that you're wanting them back.

I currently have none for sale but somebody is always trying to sell me another. I am thinking of giving away my 79 Yamaha XS 1100, nothing is really wrong with it it has just been sitting for 2 years because I never really liked riding it and it get extremely shitty gas mileage ( average around 30mpg) The fueling system is a absolute nightmare on this thing with 2 petcocks with fuel & vacuum lines running everyplace. I'd rather do a Honda V4 valve adjustment than rip into this things fuel system again. Current mileage is around 217,000 miles ( yes 217,000 miles) and it's had Mobil1 synthetic since new. I knew the original owner very well and he rode the shit out this thing before getting something smaller and easier for him to handle. It's the black bike on the left in this photo.

Any takers??

X-Mas2004019.jpg

If your giving it away. Hell yeah, i'll take it.

Any takers??

X-Mas2004019.jpg

DIBS fo sho!

If your giving it away. Hell yeah, i'll take it.

You got a truck? I have a ramp but it weigh's around 700 lbs, bring a friend, all my neighbors are retiree's or fucktards. No you can't work on it here but I do have a factory service manual for it and I think a spare set of new spark plugs as well. I'm close to New Philadelphia and I'll be working from home all week. There is a place to notarize the title a mile away so PM if you really want it and when you want to come and get it.

I just took this 1 so here is what it looks like now and it literary has not moved in 2 years but has had a battery tender on it the entire time. In fact that is the last time I rode the thing when I put a new battery in, took it to the gas station to fill it up ( yes it has stabilizer in the tank) then I parked it.

DSC00001-1.jpg