Catalfino's 4-5-10

CbrGirl

I was out of town and couldn't make it, but was this a fail? Not trying to be a dick, just wondering if it was the same type of turn out as wings and rings or not? Cause the location for this was BLAH!

Coming from Easton, the location was a little out there, moreso than BWR. However, for just the start I think it was a respectable turnout. As I remember from being at the first BWR days there was about the same if not less people.

I was out of town and couldn't make it, but was this a fail? Not trying to be a dick, just wondering if it was the same type of turn out as wings and rings or not? Cause the location for this was BLAH!
Good turn out and the pizza makes the location GRRRREAAT.

Ditto. We had the patio full, so I'd say it was a pretty good turnout. Think of this as more of a dinner ride, not a bike night. I'd like to get an actual bike night going, but Yota and I haven't had time to chat about locations. We have a few possible places.

As for location, those who don't help plan can't bitch. Just saying.

Ditto. We had the patio full, so I'd say it was a pretty good turnout. Think of this as more of a dinner ride, not a bike night. I'd like to get an actual bike night going, but Yota and I haven't had time to chat about locations. We have a few possible places.

As for location, those who don't help plan can't bitch. Just saying.

I would just suggest a little more north. Love the Monday idea as far as I know there are no bike nights on mondays. I also think the pizza place would be a little too small for an actual bike night. The waitress we had didn't do very well. She only came to our table 4 times. To take our order, bring us our drinks, bring us our food and once wh3n I waved her over to get a refill. I had to find her to pay the tab.

I would just suggest a little more north. Love the Monday idea as far as I know there are no bike nights on mondays. I also think the pizza place would be a little too small for an actual bike night. The waitress we had didn't do very well. She only came to our table 4 times. To take our order, bring us our drinks, bring us our food and once wh3n I waved her over to get a refill. I had to find her to pay the tab.

When you have a night like Monday that is typically slow, good service can be a challenge at best.

I think if this "bike night" takes off, then the restaurant will have more staff to support the number of customers.

When you have a night like Monday that is typically slow, good service can be a challenge at best.

I think if this "bike night" takes off, then the restaurant will have more staff to support the number of customers.

I sure as hell hope so. I had to flag 3 different waitresses down before I finally got my order through.

They were overwhelmed. Not a biggy. The younger girls were on it. That older lady was flabbergasted. Jim said he has no problem bumping up his staffing for us. .

so the service wasn't too hot, but how was the pie? I can cast aside a slow waitress if the pizza is amazing. Have you seen me lately? I likes Pizza:banana: