Jeds Barbecue opening in Hilliard

SWing'R

The Damons by Honda Northwest in Hilliard closed recently and now a Jeds is going in there!

Wonder if that might be a good place to start our own bike night??? Hmm. Not sure when its gonna be open,

just saw the sign on the building over the weekend.

http://www.jedsbarbequeandbrew.com/

Edited by SWing'R

you sissy punks over on the north and north west side of town need to get out of your pampered worlds and come to the east side to party some...:lol:

We tried that last season.

Wow. Didn't mean to stir up the "Jeds haters club" :p, I was really just glad to see something going back in there,

I was bummed when Damons closed, we liked Damons. They also closed the Fridays a couple doors down too.

Stupid economy screwin up my dinning out choices!

Wow. Didn't mean to stir up the "Jeds haters club" :p' date=' I was really just glad to see something going back in there,

I was bummed when Damons closed, we liked Damons. They also closed the Fridays a couple doors down too.

Stupid economy screwin up my dinning out choices![/quote']cause you live on the wrong side of town...:p

Is Jeds what you Ohio folks call BBQ? Theres not one BBQ item on their menu.

Hmm, thats interesting, there really ain't any bbq items on their menu is there, saw one pork samwich and one pork dinner, that was it. Well that sucks.

Jed is garbage and to call that a bbq joint is a joke. No brisket or ribs im good. You'd be shot down south for calling that a bbq joint
For jed's to claim themselfs as a bbq place but only serve a pulled pork sanwich is false advertising. No brisket , ribs or any other goodies. Ill pass

I'll go out on a limb here and say that Paul doesn't like Jed's...:D

My concise review: Food OK. Not great, not awful. Would I go back? Meh, probably not.

But, one more choice for SWing'R, so plus for him.