I miss Yanni!

InyaAzz

I miss good taste.

Hell, I can remember when music had balls--not all this recycled horse crap they play on the radio these days! I can't even tell most of this whiny-ass noise apart from the garbage they played just before it.

:wheelchair::flingpoo::beathorse::bigfinger:

I miss good taste.

Hell, I can remember when music had balls--not all this recycled horse crap they play on the radio these days! I can't even tell most of this whiny-ass noise apart from the garbage they played just before it.

Troof!! Rock-n-roll has become a bunch of whiny poser boy American Idol horseshit. The other side of the coin features a bunch of screaming/growling retarded monkeys throwing poo and calling it rock music. I'm not sure which I hate more, the shit with lyrics I can understand or the shit with lyrics that sound like donkey sex.

BTW, Limp Diskette sucked 10 years ago, and still does. :D

Music's never been the same since the 70's. Bands like Zeppelin, Boston, Kansas, Jefferson Starship, BTO, BOC, Eagles etc etc. When I think "classic" music, 70's shit is the only thing that comes to mind. I know technically anything over 20yrs old is considered "classic" but I just can't consider bands like Motley Crue "classic". Don't get me wrong, I'm a die hard Crue fan but they are not in the same class as the 70's bands.

I miss good taste.

:wheelchair::flingpoo::beathorse::bigfinger:

i'm with you on that one. I can say Slipknot's All Hope Is Gone is good. and Slayers World Painted Blood is also. IF you like heavy stuff. :)

I loved rap growing up in the 80's, and 90s, but I can't stand todays rap..

Thats cause the rap today is just a bunch of shit, none of its worth while. I was jamming to some old RUN-DMC the other day, that was some cool rap.

Thats cause the rap today is just a bunch of shit' date=' none of its worth while. I was jamming to some old RUN-DMC the other day, that was some cool rap.[/quote']

Hell yeah! I was just listening Mary, Mary on my way to lunch.

Hell yeah! I was just listening Mary, Mary on my way to lunch.

I was just looking on youtube, its really hard to find any RUN-DMC videos, guess they didn't make to many, but their music is up there all over the place on lame still shot photos and stuff...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA-zaE6aevs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDK3b77RjGY&feature=related

The best rap (hip hop) is the stuff you don't hear on the radio. There's good stuff out there...but it's not in rotation on the shit box called the radio.

But yeah..rap has been in a sad state for years.

Kid 'n Play was rap's high water mark. Proven fact.

I cried when I found out the bass player to KC & The Sunshine Band was being investigated for pedophilia. I was so hoping for a new tour of theirs.