I miss Yanni!

InyaAzz

I cried when I found out the bass player to KC & The Sunshine Band was being investigated for pedophilia. I was so hoping for a new tour of theirs.

For an encore, he was indicted yesterday... He's been living in the Licking County jail since last month.

Good news for ya, though: Tony Orlando and Dawn are touring! :lol:

dude you so beat me to it... mine was... "I miss WHAM!."

Been tryin' to get rid of "Wake me up before you go-go" earworm for the past hour.

Thanks, ya jag-off! :D (j/k of course, but not about the damn earworm)

Music's never been the same since the 70's. Bands like Zeppelin' date=' Boston, Kansas, Jefferson Starship, BTO, BOC, Eagles etc etc. When I think "classic" music, 70's shit is the only thing that comes to mind. I know technically anything over 20yrs old is considered "classic" but I just can't consider bands like Motley Crue "classic". Don't get me wrong, I'm a die hard Crue fan but they are not in the same class as the 70's bands.[/quote']

Man, they definitely don't make bands like that anymore. Leftoverture is 100% brilliant. Now you've got people loving faggot Tiesto and no talent fuckin' Rihanna, Shakira etc. We did get some good ones in the 90's though. Alice in Chains comes to mind.

I miss Huey Lewis and the News.

Its Hip to be Square!!!! NOT.

Hah, i agree with most. I like Korn, godsmack, slipknot etc. And yea rap is lame. Half the time I dont have a clue wtf theyre talking about. It makes no sense!!

But you understand the lyrics of Korn, gobsmack and slicksnot? weird.

Its Hip to be Square!!!! NOT.

But you understand the lyrics of Korn, gobsmack and slicksnot? weird.

Godsmack Korn and Slipknot fukn rawk!!

Stick to QFM you olf fart. This thread makes me :lol:

Some of you sound like my dad. Damn I'm glad I'm not old.

Call me what you want, but I challenge you to decipher what the fuck those guys are growling about.

And I only listen to Qfm in the garage because there are no good rock stations in columbus and I like listening to drunk hillbillies request obscure old songs. :D