Dayton Bike Night???

jsheikh

Havent noticed any bike nights for the Dayton area. I dont know who plans/organizes it or what it takes, was just curious if there are any going on in Dayton area. Would be nice to meet and greet with some OR ppl.

Any DYT ppl down to do that?

Last year it was thursday nights at qs&l there aren't many of us that go out to it though. Every year we try get a group together and we say screw sitting in a parking lot we are going out and riding...

Ahh ic... Ya i agree id rather ride too. Itd just be nice to chat with other people about bikes and ish

Jackass Flats was packed on Wednesday(told by a friend)

Quaker Steak on Colonel Glenn was very busy on Thursday.

Both are a fun time. But as others have noted, it's not riding.

I'll go to both throughout the summer, if anyone wants to meet up.

Jackass Flats was packed on Wednesday(told by a friend)

Quaker Steak on Colonel Glenn was very busy on Thursday.

Both are a fun time. But as others have noted, it's not riding.

I'll go to both throughout the summer, if anyone wants to meet up.

Ya I just want to go to meet some ppl, chit chat. Also so I just dont show up to a ride meet-up that ppl plan and everyone be like... "who's that guy??" lol.... I guess ill try and go to Quaker steak next thursday and see whats up

Apparently Saturday theres a bike night at the Sonic in West Carrolton.

Oh...and apparently its 50 cent boneless wings on Thursday. I still need to check out QSL...never had their wings before.

QSL has some good wings... if the weather is nice ill try and make it out. Anyone else in?

There are some folks that are thinking of heading out to QSL on thursday and then riding from there this week. Thursdays going to be the best day of riding this entire week. High in the 70s...rest of the week including the weekend shows rain.

My bikes out for the count right now. Sitting in Dustin's shop for a valve adjustments, brakes, front tire, chain and sprockets.

stock gearing. New DiD with a supersprox rear. Im happy with it now. Dont really want a jumpier bike and i dont have a PC yet so am running hotter in the city. Its going to be a while before I can afford a PC after getting all this other shit done.

So I caved and sent them an email asking to change to -1/+2. If it happens good, if not oh well.

Edited by ohdaho
being a bitch

Hey,

i am new to this ohio riders. but...anywho i figured it would be good to find other people that ride (since my friends that ride...well don't). do you guys all meet up someplace and then go for a ride out to qsl? or try and meet up there and then go for a ride?

thanks

Hey,

i am new to this ohio riders. but...anywho i figured it would be good to find other people that ride (since my friends that ride...well don't). do you guys all meet up someplace and then go for a ride out to qsl? or try and meet up there and then go for a ride?

thanks

Normally folks will just call each other or post up in the forums for rides. Ive never personally gone out to QSL since I just moved here while the riding season was ending.

Typically Dayton meetup spot for rides is the Marathon gas station on 35 by Langs Chevy. Id go this thurs if my bike was in pieces at Dustin's shop.

Normally folks will just call each other or post up in the forums for rides. Ive never personally gone out to QSL since I just moved here while the riding season was ending.

Typically Dayton meetup spot for rides is the Marathon gas station on 35 by Langs Chevy. Id go this thurs if my bike was in pieces at Dustin's shop.

Call me man... I'm going to be gone for June & July. I need to get my riding in before that.

Im gonna be moving in July... But till then we should all go riding. And like ohdaho said, season is still young... its been chilly recently, but its only going to get better... Fri is supposed to be amazing. Anyone going out then?