Katana PRIDE!!!

JaysonL

Jason for your own well being and safety, you've odviously never met or rode with Sam. You're over your head and playing with fire. You've been warned carry on.

Haha, don't worry. I never had any intention on actually challenging him or taking him up on any wager/bet! Just bustin' his balls a little bit. I only kid with him out of my deep respect for his expert sheep violating abilities! :p

Oh and it's JaYson fool! :)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bastard! I wanted some Chipotle:D

I know better than that you dirty filthy cotton covered Chipotle-whore! :D

If you'd like to wager a 2nd burrito to Cheech's first on the whole crash-free Coshocton ride, I'd be more than willing to agree to that.... :dunno:

What about me I want a chance at some Chipotle too. I only ride a 1000 not that big badass 1300.

536 is only 10 to 12 miles long, I won't shift out of first gear and we can negotiate a head start.

That's not really fair either. 1st gear your bike still produces more HP and torque than the Kan o Tuna at peak performance

I know better than that you dirty filthy cotton covered Chipotle-whore! :D

If you'd like to wager a 2nd burrito to Cheech's first on the whole crash-free Coshocton ride, I'd be more than willing to agree to that.... :dunno:

Hell no, I really hope that you make it thru

Hell no, I really hope that you make it thru

Oh don't worry I will! maybe I'll even make a detour on my ride home to leave the butt end of my burrito on your doorstep just so you know I did it. :rolleyes:

It was just an idea though.... not a promise, so don't get your hopes too high.

I'll most likely want to bask in (or digest) all of my curse breaking glory in its mexican culinary form! :D

I want me some Chipotle. I won't use my rear brake and spot a minute head start.

Sorry Punk, but there's no race or timed event here.... The deal is I make it through a significantly long/hard ride through Coshocton and Cheech buys me Chipotle. It's a challenge that involves Man&Machine (Me) .VS. Asphalt (Coshocton)!

PS, my 850 is older then Jayson

:lol:

Scott, I'd love to have you come along for it! That'd definitely be a great time for all. Wagering is still open....

As the Challenge officially stands as of now (Cheech correct me if you think I'm missing/changing something):

-I (Jayson) have to make it through a ride that focuses on Coshocton without going down and wrecking on my Kat

-If I do, Cheech has agreed to buy me 1 Chipotle burrito

-I'm gonna put it out there and say the actual ride has to be at least 1 1/2 long and 100 miles and spend some major time in Coshocton's twisties?!