Katana PRIDE!!!

JaysonL

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Five years for track riding and 30 plus years street riding on and off.

:eek: HOLY SHIT! You really are one old sun of a bitch! :D

But, more to what I was getting at. I'd definitely like to see if you can't work your schedule out to fit in a ride or 2 with me, maybe some others ASAP. I'd love to have you give me some tips on street riding until I collect the moneyz and supplies necessary to do a track day....

Apexing

Yepp! But, it's definitely different enough from my go karting days. Plus the riding/driving styles/lines/techniques are completely different in general.

But, that's part of why I'm now into bikes. I said to myself "If dad won't move me up to a bigger better kart and take me to mid ohio, beaver run, new castle.... etc. I'm getting a bike!"

And that's exactly what I did :)

:eek: HOLY SHIT! You really are one old sun of a bitch! :D

But, more to what I was getting at. I'd definitely like to see if you can't work your schedule out to fit in a ride or 2 with me, maybe some others ASAP. I'd love to have you give me some tips on street riding until I collect the moneyz and supplies necessary to do a track day....

Yepp! But, it's definitely different enough from my go karting days. Plus the riding/driving styles/lines/techniques are completely different in general.

But, that's part of why I'm now into bikes. I said to myself "If dad won't move me up to a bigger better kart and take me to mid ohio, beaver run, new castle.... etc. I'm getting a bike!"

And that's exactly what I did :)

We can ride together and I can help with some riding tips but go fast lessons are not a good idea. You really should have the basics from a track. I ride with some very fast guys that have no track time but they are the exception not the usual.

Isn't trouble his middle name? :lol:

I think he's second in line for the Thread Jack award....

The thread jack award is a joke guys. It is not an award. I pissed Casper off by jacking one of his threads and he changed it on me. I put the award spin on it to get back at him. I might be guilty of jacking a thread or two but I'm not an award winning jacker.

We can ride together and I can help with some riding tips but go fast lessons are not a good idea. You really should have the basics from a track. I ride with some very fast guys that have no track time but they are the exception not the usual.

I might be guilty of jacking a thread or two but I'm not an award winning jacker.

Two things:

1. I no ask for fast lesson. I has asked for good riding technique lesson. I go fast later! :)

2. I'm appalled you would post you "jacking" habits all over the interwebz! :nono:

I think r1crusher would beg to differ. He raves about the great job you do jacking him.

Goddamnit Jeremy! Stop lurking and waiting for a lulz joke opportunity! I was here first!

(Runs in side crying)

"Moooooooom! Jeremy's not playing fair." :cry:

To be fair, you have to be able to read to figure it out. I give JaYson too much credit, maybe English isn't his first language?

Ingles?! Lo siento senor, no hablo ingles. Solo hablo espanol! :rolleyes:

I don't give a fack what his name is! He stole my joke!
Ingles?! Lo siento senor, no hablo ingles. Solo hablo espanol! :rolleyes:

Ya snooze, ya lose... próxima vez, no duermes o no tienes siesta.

(I did have 3 yrs of espanol that I've retained about 40% of)