Katana PRIDE!!!

JaysonL

^ I'm down! SEND ME THROUGH SEND ME THROUGH! :banana:

where were u yesterday .perfet opp to prove your kat 6 the 11 did well tiss that sharp curve gravel bank and bad descions played a factor in my incident .I wonder what kina bike snowman was on :???:

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where were u yesterday .perfet opp to prove your kat 6 the 11 did well tiss that sharp curve gravel bank and bad descions played a factor in my incident .I wonder what kina bike snowman was on :???:

I am having a hard time figuring out how gravel sends you out into a field. I would expect gravel to put you down on the spot. Could it have been more bad decisions than road conditions?

probably some bad decsicions but it skiped my back tire and i think i over corrected sending me the oppisite way but id rather went down where i did then on pavement so maybe it wasnt a bad descision

http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=55722&page=18

Post #349

probably some bad decsicions but it skiped my back tire and i think i over corrected sending me the oppisite way but id rather went down where i did then on pavement so maybe it wasnt a bad descision

I wasn't there so help me out, you were riding up front and the gravel snuck up on you or there were other people in front of you that made it through the same dirty corner.

I admire your industrious can-do attitude. If you make the ride, I'll kick in chips and salsa, as well as the legal beverage of your choice from Chipotle.

Haha don't worry, I'll have someone else drink for me! :cheers:

Remember I'll have to make it home alive having as long of a ride back as I will! Oh and I do like me some chips and salsa, but, if you're serious I'm gonna have to ask for guac instead?!

Haha don't worry, I'll have someone else drink for me! :cheers:

Remember I'll have to make it home alive having as long of a ride back as I will! Oh and I do like me some chips and salsa, but, if you're serious I'm gonna have to ask for guac instead?!

Guac it is, then.

I wasn't there so help me out, you were riding up front and the gravel snuck up on you or there were other people in front of you that made it through the same dirty corner.

i was running dead last seen the curve slowed down to about 4 mph got scared and jumped off the bike suddnely rapidly accelrated through a feild where it fell over i tripped and fell chasing after it :asshole:roltfl

I want in on free chipotle.

But I'm not spotting you any time if I'm on the lowly SV.

GODDAMN IT Jeremy! :mad:

We already went over the fact that the current challenge does not invovle any others to receive Chipotle other than myself! (Or if I DO go down, whoever wagered what on me) :nono:

If you wanna put up some Chipotle then your more than welcome to.... but, you're only getting it if I go down. And I trust that NO ONE would wager Chipotle on me wrecking actually hoping that my noobsauceness ending up shiny side down so that they recieve free food! ;)

GODDAMN IT Jeremy! :mad:

We already went over the fact that the current challenge does not invovle any others to receive Chipotle other than myself! (Or if I DO go down, whoever wagered what on me) :nono:

If you wanna put up some Chipotle then your more than welcome to.... but, you're only getting it if I go down. And I trust that NO ONE would wager Chipotle on me wrecking actually hoping that my noobsauceness ending up shiny side down so that they recieve free food! ;)

I do love chips and guac. Chips and guac while keeping $3 in my wallet sounds good, too... :cheers:

Edited by redrocket04
where the heck did that comma come from? Gone now, though.

Okay, even start with me in front. I don't think I could pass you. You can use all the gears you want and both brakes.

Haha. You're going to continue to fail in your attempts to provoke the wreckless, easily persuaded, and bull-headed teenager in me, although you're doing a very good job of it all and making it almost hard to resist. :p

Guac it is, then.

Sounds like a deal my friend. I may even share some with you at the end of the ride if I'm not too distracted by the swooning women who will appear out of the woodwork to fawn over me and my greatness! ;)

Haha. You're going to continue to fail in your attempts to provoke the wreckless, easily persuaded, and bull-headed teenager in me, although you're doing a very good job of it all and making it almost hard to resist. :p

Sounds like a deal my friend. I may even share some with you at the end of the ride if I'm not too distracted by the swooning women who will appear out of the woodwork to fawn over me and my greatness! ;)

Yeah, I had that way back when I had my Kat. I just couldn't handle the swooning, so I bought the gixxer. lol.

i was running dead last seen the curve slowed down to about 4 mph got scared and jumped off the bike suddnely rapidly accelrated through a feild where it fell over i tripped and fell chasing after it :asshole:roltfl

I thought others were claiming the last spot, more not adding up. 4 MPH doesn't put you in the field but if you jumped off that makes sense because anything could happen. I was assuming you might have been riding over your head because others made it through the corner without going down. If you are riding within your skill set you can usually avoid gravel putting you down because you can slow down to avoid it. A sure sign you are riding over your head is that you are going over the yellow line. I guess we will never know if that was happening unless the bike in front of you saw you doing it because no one was behind you.

Yeah, I had that way back when I had my Kat. I just couldn't handle the swooning, so I bought the gixxer. lol.

:lol:

Chicks just dig the sport-touring look/sound/feel, it's really the whole package that drives them crazy! haha.

And I think some Coshocton guys need to step up and create a route/map for the ride and offer to meet up to participate.... :dunno: this isn't gonna be a solo ride! That's for sure.

EDIT: Does anyone who wants to assume that position (I think maybe Cheech might be obligated along with Rocket if he's gonna join in the betting) feel like starting a seperate "Challenge" thread so we can hype this up?! haha

Edited by JaysonL

I thought others were claiming the last spot, more not adding up. 4 MPH doesn't put you in the field but if you jumped off that makes sense because anything could happen. I was assuming you might have been riding over your head because others made it through the corner without going down. If you are riding within your skill set you can usually avoid gravel putting you down because you can slow down to avoid it. A sure sign you are riding over your head is that you are going over the yellow line. I guess we will never know if that was happening unless the bike in front of you saw you doing it because no one was behind you.

over my head? not so much maybe went in a little fast skiped and over corrected but it is wat it is lesson learnt .i there were alot of peps behind me just not rite behind me guess its easy to crtique if you werent there but no big deal itll be back on the road soon and i walked away thats all i give a phuc about . maybe well have the pleasure of your company on the next one the more the marryier :D

There were a few people behind him, myself included. When we came up to the curve someone waved down us prior to cresting it. Don't know if anyone actually saw it happen though.

Rick, you had another close call a little bit before that when you went of the road the first time. :lol: SmuckGirl and I were right behind you on that one.

You need to get yourself and adult adviser in these matters. I don't qualify.

There were a few people behind him, myself included. When we came up to the curve someone waved down us prior to cresting it. Don't know if anyone actually saw it happen though.

Rick, you had another close call a little bit before that when you went of the road the first time. :lol: SmuckGirl and I were right behind you on that one.

Oh, you mean right aboput the time I was catching you guys (on my 250!) I was right behind that one as well. That did not look fun at all! I figured he'd have to take a few minutes to wipe!

yeah i did have one not to bad on that one though just got into it a little to fast i think

Wait... this isn't a "Last one to the stop at the end of 555 buys Chipotle" challenge thread? :nono:

Nope. Sorry my friend, but, you're very mistaken!

This is a "make it through Coshocton riding your Kat without going down" challenge thread that originally began as a Kan-o-Tuna pride thread! :D

No way! You went off prior and didn't have the sense to slow down and ride inside your abilities? Hands down you were riding over your head and I can only hope you learned from it. Testing your riding abilities on group rides is not a good idea and it ruins the ride for everyone else. I understand things can happen and anyone can go down but if you were going off the road earlier you were in over your head. The group might have needed a few more experienced riders to police people who needed help. You shouldn't have been allowed to ride like that if you didn't have the sense to slow yourself down.