Katana PRIDE!!!

JaysonL

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no where close to over my head bro . maybe you should show up b4 you call something you wasnt there 4

You go off the road at least twice and you weren't close to being in over your head. I don't have to be there to understand that. Your inability to admit this fact is putting you into the category of riding like an asshat and you should be apologizing to the others in that group for being one. I have been guilty of being in over my head in the past, luckily it didn't affect others. There are plenty of people here who can help you with that problem and I would be glad to do so if you can get over yourself and ask for some riding tips. The next two rides for that group I have conflicting plans for but I will make it to one of them before summer is over.

over my head is a little much ive already said i went in a little fast .Tips are always welcomed and considerd ive been riding for a while and thats my first time down other then i picked up a nail and got a flat a few yrs back .I think itd b great for you to come on a ride a wreck isnt gonna stop me from coming im gonna bust ass to get the money and the parts and work done by next month hopefully .but well c how it goes

over my head is a little much ive already said i went in a little fast .Tips are always welcomed and considerd ive been riding for a while and thats my first time down other then i picked up a nail and got a flat a few yrs back .I think itd b great for you to come on a ride a wreck isnt gonna stop me from coming im gonna bust ass to get the money and the parts and work done by next month hopefully .but well c how it goes

A little fast isn't 4 mph. going off the road or across the yellow lines more than once on a group ride is over your head and not a bit much of an assessment. Riding for a while by yourself or with friends that ride the same as you is different than being on a group ride with people who have more experience. It's easy to get sucked into riding over your head. You should have been warned of this and had enough self control to check yourself. You are not the first person to have done this and you won't be the last but you seem to be having a problem understanding this which will only make it harder for you to get help from others.

GODDAMN IT Jeremy! :mad:

We already went over the fact that the current challenge does not invovle any others to receive Chipotle other than myself! (Or if I DO go down, whoever wagered what on me) :nono:

If you wanna put up some Chipotle then your more than welcome to.... but, you're only getting it if I go down. And I trust that NO ONE would wager Chipotle on me wrecking actually hoping that my noobsauceness ending up shiny side down so that they recieve free food! ;)

Who's Jeremy?

:lol:

Chicks just dig the sport-touring look/sound/feel, it's really the whole package that drives them crazy! haha.

And I think some Coshocton guys need to step up and create a route/map for the ride and offer to meet up to participate.... :dunno: this isn't gonna be a solo ride! That's for sure.

EDIT: Does anyone who wants to assume that position (I think maybe Cheech might be obligated along with Rocket if he's gonna join in the betting) feel like starting a seperate "Challenge" thread so we can hype this up?! haha

I think part of the swooning that came with my Kat was the authentic, genuine purple velvet seat that came with the bike. Or maybe the rattle can special gold wheels. You're not old enough to remember, but gold wheels used to be pretty much awesome. My poor Kats original owner just had all kinds of sad ideas with the bike.

Wait a second.... No one told you?! :eek:

I'm 18 and 2 months old. That means I have another 10 whole months of invincibility! NOTHING CAN BRING ME DOWN MWAHAHAHAHA! :thefinger:

Wow, just wow. I forsee bad things this summer for you.

Final offer four minutes.

Hum 4 mins I might take that offer, but I want someone makeing sure you wait the full 4 mins. :)

I wonder what kina bike snowman was on :???:
He was on a 954rr

A word of advice before you burn bridges, you dont know UnclePunk. He could be a huge help to you when he makes one of the rides you're on... and he will make one. He's one hell of a rider and a hell of a nice guy. I'll follow his line thru the twisties any day of the week. Keep that in mind before you say somthing that would exclude you from is good graces. Thats all, carry on.

Jason for your own well being and safety, you've odviously never met or rode with Sam. You're over your head and playing with fire. You've been warned carry on.

A big fat this. Sam may be a little chafed from the sheep, but that doesn't mean he can't throw his Busa around.

A big fat this. Sam may be a little chafed from the sheep, but that doesn't mean he can't throw his Busa around.

No offense (just trying to clarify), but you guys do know that I'm aware that I'm complete noobsauce and have only the utmost respect for all of you older experienced riders.... right?! :dunno:

EDIT: Oh.... and Cheech. I think if you're going to be wagering on me you should plan the route, and lead the ride. We can work out a time when we're both free, but I think it's you're right to decide exactly what is the determining factor as to whether you or I go home satisfied with a full stomach!

ok I haven't read all this but I hope you all have enough since to take this kid to a track and keep this off the street you all are all old enough to know better and all your going to do is get some one hurt or killed. dont talk down to the kids bike the fact that he likes what he has is great. thats what riding is about it fun and its not about a track bike all the time. I dont want to here that he started the talk of racing hes 18 of course he did just be smart about shit and teach dont tear down.

ok I haven't read all this but I hope you all have enough since to take this kid to a track and keep this off the street you all are all old enough to know better and all your going to do is get some one hurt or killed. dont talk down to the kids bike the fact that he likes what he has is great. thats what riding is about it fun and its not about a track bike all the time. I dont want to here that he started the talk of racing hes 18 of course he did just be smart about shit and teach dont tear down.

It's called "ball busting" If he cant take it then he should just quit the OR cuz it's not gonna stop

iits cool i didnt need n e one to tell me i went in a little agreesive and should have backed off i think i learned the lesson but i get u p point to so its all good hard lesson learned

I'm sorry you wrecked your bike and I'm glad you made it out of the accident unhurt.

Everyone on the ride was probably hitting corners aggressively yet everyone was getting different results mostly due to their experience and skill set. I am not trying to make the point that aggressive is bad because in my opinion that's what makes riding fun. You were trying to ride beyond your skills and you had all the warning signs to slow down before something happened yet you chose to ignore them because you were probably trying to chase faster guys. I get that this happens in group rides but it is your responsibility to ride your own ride within your means. As soon as you went off the road or touched the yellow line you should have went back in the line a spot or two and learned something, not gone around people to go faster. The guys in front of you weren't pulling away because they were going really fast in the straights it was because they could judge entry speeds and handle curves better. None of them started riding like that it was learned and practiced. It was foolish of you to try to chase these people when you had warnings. When learning a new technique sometimes you have to slow down to perfect it and the speed just comes with it later.

Because you were being selfish and thought you needed to keep up with the faster guys you changed the ride for the rest of the group. That was my point. Nothing serious happened and hopefully someone else reading this will learn something or think about their actions on the next group ride.

...and maybe you should have read the whole thread.