A thought.

RSVDon

When are people (retards) going to realize that if you want to make a video of the sound your exhaust makes, putting the microphone right beside the fucking exhaust is not a good way to do it.

You're wasting my time with your pathetic garbage videos that have nothing but static from an overwhelmed microphone. Pull your heads out of your asses!!!

/rant

I posted it in off topic, it should have probably been in ranting and raving instead.

It just makes me mad when I'm trying to figure out how a certain bike/exhaust sounds and the video starts with the person turning the bike on and immediately putting the front of the camera right beside the tip of the exhaust and revving it. Seriously? Are you that dumb and deaf to realize that doesn't sound good before you post it?

If this is a RANT, why did it get moved to "off topic". Some of the moderators suck at moving shit. :nono: They're ass backwards. :lol:

Hell I posted something "off topic", no ranting at all, and it got moved to "rants". Somebody don't know wtf they're doing or don't understand that forum topics. :slap:

Never underestimate the obvious. It's simple. The mods like to move things around...