Time for Chicken/Whoolie Contest?

Jcroz91

1 im pretty sure jermii or w.e. hates me more than the rest of you... so im not "his boy"

but WOW could you not tell i was joking? i told u i hit some like 40 year old lady... do u really think it had brembos :rolleyes:

obviously it was my fault. read the thread about it. i never said it wasnt my fault or there was any excuse for hitting her? wtf.

yes i was street racing at sawmill and 270 lol. you can walk after than the traffic that moves at the intersection most of the time. ;)

THIS is exactly what I like about you, you're too young and hyper to take someone talking about you without getting all butthurt and stuff. It's hilarious, I tell ya!

ill play chicken, but i have an insurance policy, valid tags, and a clean driving record...i cant be out there whoolieing with the master

its a great thing you learned how to read. cause i already explained to everyone on here that I always had insurance on my bike and have had valid tags for months now. NICE... :supergay: