I could go bankrupt at Iron Pony. There, I said it.

redrocket04

I'd never been to the store before today, so I decided that I'd go see what it's all about. I definitely wasn't expecting a store of walmart like proportions, that's for sure. My "just looking around" trip ended with me buying a new leather jacket, new tinted shield for my helmet, scoped out some stuff for the gf, and could easily spend every nickel I have in that place. It's dangerous--I couldn't decide between two jackets, and I nearly bought them both, the price was that good. Obviously, they were in the closeout section, and the price is compared to the Alpinestars one I was looking at originally, but still...

My new favorite store.

Ya dont know about that

Well...... I paid $29 for a pair of glasses that ASK wanted $139 for. Same brand, same model. And then I see (both on-line and in the store) an XL Scorpion Exo 700 for $79... not a bait and switch as I physically caressed the supple curves of said helmet. And then I saved over $200 and five days wait on my 600 mile break-in service from what ASK quoted me. So yes, from my world-view.... ridiculous bargains.