One of my friends growing up passed away...

Likwid

I'm not exactly broken up, he was a great guy but I hadn't really seen him in 10 years or so. But I did play soccer with him ever since I can remember, I think we played for nearly 10 years.

Anyway, now for the lol, his sister changed his Facebook status with a little memorial and there are hundreds of wall posts... among them was this gem.

Thanks, I still can't find news of his death anywhere, I'm wondering if it's just too soon for it to be in any obits.

Also, here's the original girl's reply.. I'm waiting for this to end before reposting the picture

"I CANT BELIEVE HOW DISRESPECTFUL YOU ARE...U WONDER WHY I LEFT YOU!!!!"

Sorry, Matt.

As someone who's lost all 4 grandparents, both parents, and lotsa friends, I wish I could tell you it gets easier, but... I just go with the thought that there's not a whole heck of a lot you can do about it. You can sit around and mope (not that you are, but just in general), wish it didn't happen, or you can get on with living and enjoy those that you love, and let them know that you love them. Hope that makes sense.

As for Mr. and ex-Mrs. Clapper: Wow. Dude needs to chill. Be angry/bitter some other time.