Another Katana in Coshocton Thread.

Modern Synthetics

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep...he just hurt his hand... prob twisted some things..It was rather swollen but then I couldn't tell b/c he has some big hands to begin with LOL. I woulda killed someone for calling the squad for that! (What were you thinking!) The cops came and he got a ticket for wreckless driving! What a bunch of crap! If I go down.... I'll kill someone for calling the squad if I'm not dying! He messed up the right front of his bike but coulda rode it home if his hand wasn't hurting so bad. So ya.. 2 hours later we got him home so he could go to work! LOL ... Poor Moose! Never lock up the back brake!

LOL Khaotic Rebel and I drove out to pick him up! We trailered him home and made him ride on his bike the whole way home! :) Oh wait.... we thought about it...

thanks for going to the rescue.

I was up to my ears in a driveway widening project and had the truck loaded down with railroad ties.

I hope the big feller is OK.

.OR NEWZ ALERT!!!

Moose put more than a knee down by entering the Forbiddin County of Kershocton

and in more tragic news Kawi Kid is completely Pussy Whipped. (whip snap) That is All!

.OR NEWZ ALERT!!!

Moose put more than a knee down by entering the Forbiddin County of Kershocton

and in more tragic news Kawi Kid is completely Pussy Whipped. (whip snap) That is All!

I thought KK was X-Box whipped. Or is that just a fancy word for the poon-tang?