Q-S-&-L Bike Night 04/14/10

mrbret

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was good to meet some new peeps and hang out with old friends.

Meow Mushroom was great as well even if I had to sit next to Lance all night. :D

You were at Mellow Mshroom? I really need to figure out who people are that I don't know. Damn.

had fun tonight, even with the little spill, it was nice meeting people....lesson learned though, leave a little more room in front while leaving lights, and never assume rider in front knows how to work his clutch lol...thanks jagr for the snicker, it was a fair trade for my lever :) haha

had fun tonight, even with the little spill, it was nice meeting people....lesson learned though, leave a little more room in front while leaving lights, and never assume rider in front knows how to work his clutch lol...thanks jagr for the snicker, it was a fair trade for my lever :) haha

Anytime Bro. I just can't believe 20 sum sumbeeches rode past you and didn't stop to check if you were good. Glad we could get you rollin.

Anytime Bro. I just can't believe 20 sum sumbeeches rode past you and didn't stop to check if you were good. Glad we could get you rollin.

haha yea... probably assumed it was good since i had it back up right away...still dont know who the guy is that stalled in front of me...that damn bike is just so heavy, the wheel was slightly turned and when ol boy stalled i had to lock that brake up and i felt it goin down and just didnt have it in my to keep it up lol...no damage though besides that lever, so im not overly worried...$20 lesson learned, i shoulda left more distance, although, i honestly didnt expect him to come to a dead stop after we started rollin....shit happens lol

The guy who stalled was just to my right flank and I caught the stall out of the corner but I didn't know someone dropped. Glad it was only a lever (and bar-end mirror). Had a good time at Mello Mushroom. Pizza's not as good as Catalfino's, though. Next time it's Hooter's patio. The waitress took the orders of 11 people, all out of any order, with a few special requests and didn't write any of it down! very impressive. I felt bad for Kristen:o