Q-S-&-L Bike Night 04/14/10

mrbret

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw him drop it, but somebody i front of me stopped and said something to him, and he had it picked up really quick, so I went on. Figured he'd have been right behind us.

wth? we were talkin about you later that night...youre a confusing dude lol...i was with bluezx6r and you were txting him like "save me a spot" at 9:20, and before that saying you will see him there etc, but we were already there...you made it sound like you werent there yet lol....i need to learn more faces to put with screennames

wth? we were talkin about you later that night...youre a confusing dude lol...i was with bluezx6r and you were txting him like "save me a spot" at 9:20, and before that saying you will see him there etc, but we were already there...you made it sound like you werent there yet lol....i need to learn more faces to put with screennames

Nope, wasn't me. I PM'd him and said I'd just see him there, since we didn't ride yesterday, but I definitely didn't text him ever. 9:20, or any other time. bluezx6r doesn't have my number, so... Yeah, not me. Don't worry, though. I need to put more faces with screennames, too. :)

Nope, wasn't me. I PM'd him and said I'd just see him there, since we didn't ride yesterday, but I definitely didn't text him ever. 9:20, or any other time. bluezx6r doesn't have my number, so... Yeah, not me. Don't worry, though. I need to put more faces with screennames, too. :)

oh then he is confused, because he kept saying it was you that was txting him haha