Any softball players in NEO?

Bad324

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go to www.asasoftball.com and click on the certified equipment. It will give you list and some have pictures, if not you can always google the bat model number.

As far as shaved/rolled bats, if an umpire knows what to look for, they will never be used. It is very easy to tell if a bat has been shaved or rolled when they are new. The more hits on the bat, the harder it is to notice they have been rolled.

• 1 year later...

Well its getting to be that time of year again and I'm officially refusing to play coed this year. Anybody in NEO have an established team that needs a left handed bat that can play any position except P or C? Granted my arm is a bit weak for 3rd and my talents are wasted in RF but beggars can't be choosers right?

Trying to add another league or 2 in addition to my usual Tues night Church league

haha thanks again for invite! Looks like I need to get my ass in gear and start a spring training regiment :lol:

Damn straight! miller lite...swing bat...repeat