joe rocket mantra black tank bag

that dude

fellas you should check out my other gear as well. selling it cheap and all is in great condition.

Whatcha got?! :D

And NeverEnough.... You gonna grab that up b/c I'll give ya a day and then I'm all over it! :)

fellas you should check out my other gear as well. selling it cheap and all is in great condition.

I'll make a trip down there this week. I'll PM ya to see what would work best, and I'll check out those gloves, maybe they will work out for me...

I'll make a trip down there this week. I'll PM ya to see what would work best, and I'll check out those gloves, maybe they will work out for me...

Let me know when you head out...pretty sure he isn't too far from me

LOL! Dood I was seriously just going through my phone just about to text you!

haha nice! Got my bike back last night so I'm ready to ride except nothing crazy until I get my seat situation figured out

if you go down there, be sure and take pictures. I don't think anyone's actually seen that dude in the flesh. :)

he's real, though for a minute when we rolled up I was concerned at the possibility of him being a robot

yup. with a little wtf moment with an OHP and another asshole that almost got a boot print in his brand new toyota suv

the helmet didn't budge at all with the net, worked out great

dammit i just bought this same bag 2 weeks ago for full retail price

I just bought one three days ago for retail. I returned some wrong parts at Ask, saw the bag, and had them take the price out of my refund. :p

the only reason i'm letting this continue is cuz its that dude's thread :lol:

lol.gif

if you go down there, be sure and take pictures. I don't think anyone's actually seen that dude in the flesh. :)

Exxxactly.... Should'a had him hold that day's newspaper or somethin' so we know it's legit. I see no pix, so I'm still assuming he's an agent in the Matrix

A few of us have. I rode with him, Pauly and Jbot once last summer, it was a good time.

Yeah.... But with 100 posts in almost a year & half +.... Nobody knows who you are either ;)

Hahaha yep made it all home safe with a helmet on my head, a helmet on the back seat, and a tank bag on the tank... my sport bike looked like a straight up tourer! lol. But yeah, THAT DUDE is real...and he has a funny ass dog who ran away into a little stopNgo and snuck inside the sliding door beer freezer.